B I T E R II
A game we love to play !
Dear owners of the game, admins and the fellow players..
We have journeyed together through some amazing years of playing this game that we love to play. Several years in, the game evolved in ways that did not facilitate communuity growth. Certain game designs also frustarted new players from becoming relevant enought to stick around. Eventually, the game lost its "free to play" identity as veteran and aying players were able to exert a destructive level of dominance over the game. This led to other extreme conditions witch further desgraded the communities wich the game was initially designed to foster.
We have now come to a point that there are too few citizens left for there to be a fully balanced, international gaming molieu. Those of us left playing are convinced that the game needs a major overhaul in order to reestablish a level playing field and offer an environment for communites to once again grow. During the previous months, the goverments of the New World, in cooperation with professional programmers, economists and marketers, have developed a set of crucial changes witch, if implemented, would successfully make eRepublik a game we would once again be proud to recommened to our friends.
We therefore propose the following changes. These changes will positively effect eRepublik by fostering community growth, simplifying game mechanics, acceleratin new player growth, improving Admin control, strengthening the political module, streamlining the pay-to-play scale, balancing the economic and military modules and closing the gap between free-to-play and pay-to-play citizens.
These are the changes we propose:
1. Every account must be verified by one mobile phone number and have a "verified" mark on the player's profile page. Verification must be completed within one month. If an account receives 3 tickets suspecting it to be a multi, that player must verify the account again within 2 days. Failure to do so results in a one-week temp ban for first the offense. A second offense results in a permament ban. (Verified acconts witch receive spammed tickets will be left to Admin to determine).
2. There must be an option for a banned or deleted account to re-activate after a minimum of 2 months out of the game. This should be done via email sent to Admin followed by security code and verification through mobile.
3. All pack purchases should be displayed along with the method of purchase (bought, gifted, tokens), including gold packs. Additionally, city of residence, holdings, company ownership and country of eployment must be accessible information from within the framework of the game.
4. Tokens, along with gold and CC, must be marketable by players only, not orgs accounts and an organic supply/demand algorithm employed.
Token purchase value should also be further limited by the limits imposed by the gold market (e.g. 10g/50g per day).
5. Occupied region determination must continue to rise even when said region is conquered by another nation. Only a successful RW should trigger determination decrease and the decrease should be at the same rate as increase.
Legend Rank - MPP
6. Legend Rank should count for MPP countries as well as native citizenship.
True Ally Medal
7. "True Ally" medals should be rewarded when fighting for allies/MPP's at half rate paid for the "True Patriot" medals. Similar medals should be added for Air Combat.
8. Citizens who work in companies based outside of their citizenship should be pay double tax from salary and should be forced to travel for work.
9. Political Parties
Political Party Presidents should be given ability to post party membership bans on the Party Shout Feed. Similar controls should be given a 3-day window during witch an appeals process is followed. A maximum of one player per week can be banned, thought proposals should not be limited.
10. A political Party must have at least 12 citizens in order to function. If a Party drops below 12 members it is disbanded and the Gold refunded to the founder or existing President. Party "Active" status should be rewarded to every Party member who works/trains daily and votesin three consecutive elections. "Active" status is rewarded with 1 daily Energy Bar.
Bazookas & Rocket Factories
11. Bazookas must deal 1,000,000 damage in order to be useful.
Rocket Factories msut produce rockets with following damage amounts per Q level:
Q1 - 500,000
Q2 - 1,000,000
Q3 - 3,000,000
Q4 - 4,000,000
Q5 - 8,000,000
Q6 - 16,000,000
Q7 - 32,000,000
Production continues to be limited to one-per-day, but stockpiling is permitted.
Strength & Level
12. A hard cap for strength must be set at 350,000. Free Training begings at level 500.
Vote for Party President
13. Voting privilege begins after a citizen is 2 month old. Candidacy is possible after a citizen is 4 months old. No player can vote Party President until after 7 days belonging to that party. The 7-day waiting period is waived for the first-time party members.
14. A Military Unit must contain at least 12 members in order to function. If a Military Unit should drop below 12 members, it is disbanded adn the Gold refunded to the founder or commander. Any Military Unit containing at least 3 XX Legends gains "Elite" status.
15. Congress Members should be given the ability to propose a "Censure Citizen" law requiring 65% approval to pass. "Censure Citizen" law renders a citizen unable to post, comment, fight or work for 7 days. They are able to train or leave the country.
16. All laws pertaining to wars can be proposed by Country President, Primise Minister, Minister of Defense and Minister of Foreign Affairs (known as the "War Council"). Only the Country President may propose laws pertaining to Alliance membership.
New Chat on Feeds
17. A chat feed wil be added to the main page including members elected to Congress. A similar feed will be added including all national MU Commanders, second Commanders and War Council members. A similar chat feed will be added including all Alliance members, goverments and Alliance HQ.
18. Most packs can be bought by tokens. Some packs can be bought only if the "Weekly Challenge Pack" is purchased. The currect Weekly Challenge will remain in place giving all rewards it gives now through 20,000 Prestige Points and the new "Weekly Challenge Pack" gives continued (double) rewards through 40,000 Prestige Points. The "Weekly Challenge Pack" is available for 4 Euros and cannot be purchased with game Tokens. Citizens who buy the "Weekly Challenge Pack" unlock the "Hard Training Pack" , "Big Company Pack" , "Blitzkieg Pack" and "Maverick Pack".
19. "Hard Training Pack" costs either 10 Euros/100 Tokens for one month or 4 Euros/no Tokens for one week. It gives 50% more strength by training every day plus 40 Gold (month) or 10 Gold (week) upon purchase.
20. "Big Company Pack" costs either 10 Euros/100 Tokens for one month or 4 Euros/no Tokens for one week. It gives 200 work tickets or 50 work tickets (week) plus a special production bonus on all good produced. Production bonus is a CC refund on all goods produced. The production bonus is a factored by averaging the cheapest-available like product across all markets at the time of production times 10%.
21. "Blitzkrieg Pack" costs either 10 Euros/no Tokens for one month or 4 Euros/no Tokens for one week. It gives the same rewards as the currect Blitz Pack, plus 8x 20 Minute 100% Deploy Size Booster (2x for weekly pack).
22. "Maverick Pack" costs either 10 Euros/no Tokens for one month or 4 Euros/no Tokens for one week. A Division IV player with Mav Pack will enter Division III at 85% Strength, Division II at 70% Strength and Division I at 50% Strength. A Division III player with Mav Pack will enter Division II at 85% Strength and Division I at 70% Strength. A Division II player will enter Division I at 85% Strength. "Maverick Pack" also awards 20x 5 Minute 100% Deploy Size Booster (5x for weeklly pack).
23. "Tycoon Pack" will cost 5 Euro or 50 Tokens per week. It awards a 20% production bonus, 80 Work Tickets and Daily Limite increase to 50 Gold from the market.
24. "Resource Harvester Pack" costs either 10 Euros /100 Tokens for one month or 4 Euros/no Tokens for one week. It awards 10% more resource production, +20,000 Warehouse Storage and 12 Company Reset Tokens. (Weekly Pack awards +5,000 Storage and 3 Reset Tokens).
25. "Power Pack" costs either 10 Euros/100 Tokens for one month or 4 Euros/no Tokens for one week. It awards the same as the currect Power Pack plus 24x 5 Minute 100% Deploy Size Boosters (6x for weekly pack).
26. "Infantry Kit" costs either 10 Euros/100 Tokens for one month or 4 Euros/no Tokens for one week. It awards the same as currect Infantry Kit plus 16x 10 Minute 100% Deploy Size Boosters (4x for weekly pack).
27. "War Stash" costs either 10 Euros/100 Tokens for one month or 4 Euros/no Tokens for one week. It offers the same as the currect War Stash plus 24x 3 Minute 100% Deploy Size Booster (6x for weekly pack).
28. "Combat Stash" costs either 10 Euros/100 Tokens for one month or 4 Euros/no Tokens for one week. It offers the same as the currect Combat Stash plus 8x 10 Minute 100% Deploy Size Boosters (2x for weekly pack).
29. "Mercenary Pack" costs 5 Euros or 50 Tokens per week. it awards 10% extra damage when fighting for allies and MPP's plus 14x 20 Minute 100% Deploy Size Boosters, 45 2x Energy Bars and 14x Q5 Moving Tickets.
30. "Elite Fighter Training Camp" costs 10 Euros per month (not with tokens). It instantly awards 10,000 Strength up to 250,000 Strength Maximum.
31. All currect Gold Packs will award 2x currect amounts.
These are the changes the current community of active eRepublik citizens MUST see in order to retain our interest and hope for the future of the game. These changes will help to restore our faith in eRepublik Labs ad Admin. Let's change this game together. Please, write in the comments and suggest any new idea.
United Players of e-Republik
⚠️ If you like this suggestions, post this article to your countrie's wall too and join our cause!