Greetings eRussian citizens,
Thank you for being such a cool host country these past few weeks. Many a good day for you all.
I would like to share my notes about increasing land ranks for Division 4 fighters for free (or very cheap) using the Hot Summer Event.
- Max your terrain skills to 40k, for as many terrains as possible.
- EB pack = 39 G
- 20 q7 weapons = 4 G
- travel costs = 10 x 200 cc = 2000 cc = 4 G
Total cost = 47 G
39G EB pack equals 2000 health.
What you need to do:
Use that 2000 health to get 10 Battle Hero medals, roughly 200 health / BH.
10 BH = 50 G (slight profit)
200 health + q7 weapons + 40k terrain str + damage booster 100% + Ghost Booster
Myself, a lowly Titan* rank, with this setup can get 2 million damage.
This should be enough to get BH for many battles, especially the losing side.
Theoritically D4 fighters can increase unlimited rank points in land battles, by buying EB packs and return the costs through BH medals.
Practically, not so simple. It depends on a lot of things:
- Your rank: the higher the better
- Available boosters: 100% damage booster + Ghost Booster combo is best
- Other boosters: Elite Citizen, NE bonus, etc
- How many terrains you master: more terrains means more battles for you
- How much competition there is: the more people, the more expensive the damage for BH
- How many active battles: more battles means less competition
- Your luckiness in general
I hope someone may find this useful.
Personally, I do not put it to much use because of my limited boosters
Also, 2 million damage is still too low for many battles.
Stay cool this summer!
NB. Please sub my newspaper, and I will sub yours back!