MoFA Republic Of eIndonesia
Good Day eWorld
Hereby the Training War Agreement between eIndonesia and eNew Zealand
INTERNATIONAL MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
Training War Agreement
eIndonesia - eNew Zealand
1. Both Countries must announce this agreement with the official country newspaper as a sign this agreement applies to both country.
2. Both countries must maintain and obey this agreement until this agreement ends.
3. Both Countries must coordinate the party to follow this agreement.
4. eNew Zealand must announce the agreement between eNew Zealand and eSingapore for the region that eNew Zealand use for Training War.
5. Both countries should agreed and make sure that this agreement are made by and only between eIndo and eNZ. Third party and/or another intention that may have happened and make disadvantages to any country are not eligible.
6. Both countries should agreed that any information must be delivered. If any discussion needed, it should be done with both sides agreement.
Region : Sumatra (eIndonesia) and Singapore City (eNew Zealand)
Duration : A month and can extended for 30 days later.
Technical Guide (ping-pong) :
1. eIndonesia will attacking Singapore City and lose in there.
2. eNew Zealand will defending Singapore City and keep the Singapore City region
3. eNew Zealand will attacking Sumatra and lose in there.
4. eIndonesia will defending Sumatra and keep the Sumatra region
- if eIndonesia win at Singapore City, eIndonesia should release it to eNew Zealand.
- if eNew Zealand win at Sumatra, eNew Zealand should release it to eIndonesia
Updates to the agreement
Updates will take place after both of Country President or Minister of Foreign Affair agree to update the agreement by attaching an addendum document or revising this agreement.
Termination of the agreement
Termination can be done when both parties decide to end this TW.
Government of eIndonesia
Government of eNew Zealand