Ikki di Phoenix
I copied this Italian article to add an update with the list of banned players and give it a better spread among friends, allies and even enemies ... because you need to know who is managing you and will make you look like clowns in front of everyone. I will try to add a version in Croatian if I can translate or if someone gives me a hand to do it...
Edit: ... I would like to add that we are fighting in every way to try not to disappear overwhelmed by the ranks of fake players, but unfortunately it is a race lost at the start and this is just a drop in the sea in which we are drowning as an Italian community. Very soon, unfortunately, we will no longer exist except as an Asteria colony of fake players. Many of us have already fled and exiled to other countries. And many let their characters die without access to the game.
This for me is the saddest part of this way of playing.
1 - Denying citizenship to Italian players who would like to return to their country, based on personal preferences or on fear they will have different ideas (and hence will vote against). Luckily during dictatorship the congress has no say about new citizenship.
2 - Granting citizenship to foreigner "friendly" players, in order to increase the internal political weight.
New citizens that voted in the attempted TOs this month:
3 - Trying to TO the only 2 parties that are openly thinking in a different way. No different opinion should be allowed, therefore try to eliminate other people's fun.
4 - Respecting no rules. Have multiple players and wake them up only during the elections.
5 - Thinking that everything is allowed, only because of the money spent in game. However, not everything goes always as planned.
6 - Accusing other parties to be full of fakes. Even if these parties are not winning an election for months: how incredible to lose in this way!
7 - Remaining in the opposing party, trying for a new TO next month.
"But this allows us to celebrate: we are in a communist dictatorship! o9
edit: whilst writing this article the dictator returned to NIO, but we still have a communist CP!"
8 - Denying any possibility of growth to new eplayers. The use of multi, other than affect the political landscape, also and above all affects the majority of new players, that are often looked at with suspect and therefore less likely to be helped by others.
9 - Being part of an alliance based on simple are true principles, but proudly breaking them all internally:
"Following the principles of friendship, brotherhood and moral values that are in the fabric of our nations, we form the Asteria, which will be the foundation of future cooperation among our great nations. Let Asteria not be run by the rules that are imposed, but by friendship, brotherhood, mutual trust and understanding. Each document that derives from these principles will only be the reminder of the fact that we live in civilized society."
And the best update to this article:
- Toporagno: 19 times congressman in FdeI and has never uttered a word in Congress (which I remember)
- Perfettino: currently without party but according to erepbox it was in NIO
- Soledad .: the former account of Davidebkk bought by "acquaintances" of Titan DC, was without a party and entered the PCE on TO day
- William DC: loyal NIO, no introduction needed
- Ferdinand II: 25 times congressman for FdeI, but passed to the PCE on TO day
- Tawnos: always been in the PCE (given the circumstances it could be an infiltrator)
- Clarenzio: passed from NIO to PCE on the day of TO
- Kung Fuhrer: foreigner accepted in Italy from ilKaiser on 20/8/2019, currently without party but entered in ReI on the day of TO
- Jomsviking: loyal NIO entered in Rei on the day of TO (use of women for historical reasons ... I do not mean to insinuate anything)
- The Wolverine: foreigner accepted in Italy from ilKaiser on 10/04/2019, currently without party but entered the ReI on TO day
- Kallipos: foreigner accepted in Italy from ilKaiser on 27/9/2019, currently without party but entered into ReI on TO day
- supreet162: foreigner accepted in Italy from ilKaiser on 27/9/2019, currently without party but entered the ReI on TO day
- Nishant195: foreigner accepted in Italy from ilKaiser on 27/9/2019, currently without party but entered into ReI on TO day
- Dimitri0092: foreigner accepted in Italy by ilKaiser on 27/9/2019
- Papafranku: foreigner accepted in Italy from ilKaiser on 30/9/2019 (not in the citizenship requests, but from erepbo