Ministerio da Defesa ePT
Alterações na TW da Indonésia
Para facilitar a nossa TW na Indonésia em termos de alteração, foi nos proposto que troquemos de região com a Polónia.
Assim vamos viajar até Kalimantan passando por Lesser Sunda Islands.
Abaixo encontra-se os novos termos do acordo.
Update Agreement Training War eIndonesia - ePortugal
INTERNATIONAL MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
A. Parties to the Agreement
This Memorandum of Agreement is between eIndonesia and ePortugal The two country shall be referred to collectively as the “Participating Country” in the Memorandum of Agreement.
B. Purpose of the Agreement
Trying to improve military and relationship between two parties, the parties to the agreement agree to conclude this Memorandum on Training War. The purpose of this Memorandum is to facilitate and to describe the Training War condition between the parties to the agreement.
II. TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
1. Both Countries must announce this agreement with the official country newspaper as a sign this agreement applies to both country.
2. Both countries must maintain and obey this agreement until this agreement ends.
3. Both Countries must coordinate the party to follow this agreement.
This Training War will have 1 type of region, just Core Region. Core region is where the Training War will be held mainly.
Core region includes Kalimantan and LSI.
C. Duration of Training War
This agreement will start on 17 July 2019 (Day 4257) and will be ended on 17 August 2019 (Day 428
😎with clause of being extended for 30 days later.
D. Technical Guideline
1. ePortugal will attack LSI first and go there.
2. After that, ePortugal will attack Kalimantan and stay there (eIndonesia will RW LSI and win there later)
3. eIndonesia will attack Kalimantan but must lose at battle in Kalimantan.
4. ePortugal will attack LSI but must lose at battle in LSI
E. Payment of Training War
1. ePortugal must return the tax that goes into ePortugal treasury. An Invoice of payment amount must be included by eIndonesia. Tax Return must be paid, before the end of the month.
2. ePortugal must pay 60,000 cc for Training Fee to eIndonesia every month, the 3rd day of the month.
3. ePortugal can’t attack Java, Sumatra, Sulawesi, Maluku and Papua at any circumtences.
4. ePortugal can’t attack Tasmania region in Australia at any circumtences.
III. LEGAL PROVISIONS
In a situation where one of the parties does not carry out the agreement, the guilty party will be charged a fine of 100.000 cc apart from the Training War fee and must be paid to the injured party no later than 7 days after the monthly payment.
B. Updates to the agreement
Updates will take place after both of Country President or Minister of Foreign Affair agree to update the agreement by attaching an addendum document or revising this agreement.
C. Termination of the agreement
Termination of the agreement can be done if both parties agree and announce with official country newspaper that this agreement was ends.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties here to have executed this MOU on the 11th day of July, 2019 (Day 4251).
eIndonesia Country President
July – August 2019
eIndonesia Prime Minister & eIndonesia Minister of Defence
ePortugal Country President
July – August 2019
ePortugal Prime Minister
ePortugal Minister of Defence