Hey everyone, i bring u this time a short interview with the MoD of ePakistan - Dom Zelgius DeMasque. He accept to telk about his country and his term at this role im really hope u guys will enjoy
1. Hello to Dom Zelgius DeMasque, The Minister of Defense of ePakistan thank you so much for agree to make this interview with me, but before we start would you agree to introduce yourself first?
Well, my name is Zelgius and i'm a proud member of the DeMasque family. I've lived most of my eLife in eRomania and eBrazil before recently going on a pilgrimage to Pakistan to put my services to Dio.
My real name is Michel and i'm a 23 Y/o Brazilian Programmer.
2. What you like the most about eRep?
The community. The sense of doind something greater than yourself.
3. Can you tell us about ur daily job as the Minister of Defense?
Basically, my job is to ensure Pakistan TW's finish their intended purpose and deploy the help of our allies in case of need. Sometimes it gets hard because our partners have a firepower greater than our own.
4. How many times you have been the MoD at ePakistan?
Well, this is my first time here as I’ve recently joined the Dioist Brotherhood. I expect to be good enough to perpetuate my position and help the country's best interest.
5. ePakistan got occupied so many times and even during your term can u tell us if it is a TW for so long time or is it a war that your country cannot resist?
As far as I’ve been here, there were only TW's with eSerbia who is nice enough to keep the region stable and cooperate with our security. Recently, there is some foreign movement but i can't say more.
6. Tell us about your country military power air, ground everything because i saw that your country right now at this moment have only 155 citizens, do you have a strong country?
Most of our players have gone to a long period 2 clicks. Unfortunately, the game gets less and less interesting as time passes. If needed, some of them could fight for Dio once more, but I’d say that without allied help, we wouldn't do much against global firepower’s.
7. Can you tell about your country economy while u have almost 0 bonuses at all?
Most of our players produce outside, so it's not a big of a deal.
8. During your terms did you made any "massive" thing for the country or any big change that never was there before?
We had a lot of great plans for this month but due to recent movements, we had to stall. Can't say more than that.
9. Which country is ePakistan best allies?
Pakistan is good friend to everyone whose faith stands in Dio's words. Thats all
10. Does your country get any help from any other country any allies?
Serbia has been a great TW partner (besides their numerous CB hitters) for quite some time and Poland helps with our MPP to keep us deployed in battle.
11. Which moves or steps have you made during your term as the MoD?
Much planning and negotiations were done but we couldn't put almost anything to use. This has been a rough month as we are preparing for the recent geopolitical changes.
12. You are here since 2009 almost 10 years, how do you sum up your experience so far?
I've lived better eDays. The game hasn’t been aging well since the gap between old and new players got this large. There was a time where organized groups of people could make a big impact on the outcome of the war. Now, a few big guns can alone defeat whole countries. Other than that, I’ve made many friends and the sense of doing something greater than you is what still makes me interested in the game.
13. What do you think is the biggest problem of eWorld those days and if the community can fix it?
I can’t say if it’s the economy bubble that’s about to burst or the failed military module. Probably both and the community can’t do much other than press the admins to either do something more proactive to fix it or change it entirely.
14. If you could change ANY THING or ADD ANYTHING in this game tell us 1 things you were pick to change/add and why?
TOTAL MILITARY REFORMULATION. Not division V, not another module or stuff like that. This game need to change the way it treats battles. I’m not saying that we should ignore the fact that many people has spent a lifetime worth of training and fighting to get where they are, but it can’t stay the simplistic and boring way it is. I think that the guerrilla fights were a great start and maybe a direction to be followed if more refined. That’s my opinion.
15. Do you have any message to our readers?
This game is all about community and social interaction. Mount great operations with your friends, change you CS and try to learn the culture and language of another country, meet new people and have fun
Thank you so much for ur cooperation Dom Zelgius DeMasque, thank you for accept this interview, i wish u the best of luck wherever you will go my friend.
And thank for all the readers please dont forget to comment, vote, share and if u like and want to show more support.
If u guys want to read more of my interviews just subscribe to my newspaper
😛eace: And always remember this: "War is done in a game, peace is made in reality"
And do not forget to continue love the Wild and love the Nature!
🍀We keep the Earth clean