We want to let you know that the military module is now open for the final tests. We have made some changes based on the tickets submitted by you in the beta session. If everything will go fine, we should launch it in the following days.
So it’s one of your last chances to enter the beta server and play the military module before going live. Use this opportunity and check for yourself the latest changes by accessing this link:
See you on the battlefield!
Today we will keep you updated regarding the things we are doing to improve your eRepublik Rising experience. First of all, we would like to thank you for your support. We really need and we really appreciate your feedback, as this is the only way to move forward and turn eRepublik into a dream world.
Speaking about feedback, on one hand we received many tickets lately and on the other hand we've been focused on solving some nasty bugs and analyze the balancing and formulas. As a consequence of that, there is a delay in answering your tickets, for which we apologize.
Now, would you like to hear some good news? Of course you'd like! Well, we are going to change an age-old characteristic of eRepublik game-play: when it comes to your house and your food attributes, what you'll see is what you'll get! That means that if you see in marketplace some food which gives for example 3 health and 6 happiness, this is exactly what you are going to get the next morning, regardless your current health and happiness! How cool is that? To maintain your character happy and healthy should be so much easier now. When is this going to be truth? No later than a few days, so stay tuned to be informed.
The team also fixed numerous bugs. To enumerate just a few of them:
- Sidebar bug. This bug essentially caused the health and happiness to be incorrectly displayed in the citizens' sidebar. In the profile page the values were correct, but in the sidebar the health and happiness was one-day delayed.
- Creation of the newspaper bug. Due to some technical changes for the Rising version, the creation of newspapers could not be completed and the citizens lost 2 Gold if a newspaper logo was selected. We fixed that and returned the Gold to the rightful owners. Sorry for any inconveniences.
- Dead Monetary Market; we solved the issues related to monetary market, which was inaccessible, for some of our citizens.
- Subscribes problems. If you have been affected by this, you would be happy to hear that we fixed this problem today.
- Avatar upload is not working. We are aware of this issue, and working on fixing it. In the next 2-3 days avatar uploading should work like a charm.
Well, that would be it for today. If you have more feedback or if you wish to report some issues, don't hesitate to contact us. Even if we don't manage to answer you quickly, we do read and solve your problems. Thank you for your time, and stay tuned for future updates. Who knows, maybe more good news will follow!
The eRepublik Team
P.S.: Tomorrow, day 967 of the New World, eRepublik servers will be taken off-line for about half an hour starting at 00:01 (eRepublik time).
P.P.S. If you encounter any display problem or you cannot access, let's say "My places" or any other page, please try to refresh the page using CTRL + F5. It might be a cache problem. If the problem still persist, please send us a ticket.