Doctor John Smith
Seven signs of Communism
1. There is one political party wich has influence on everything within the state. Further reffered to as Ã¢â‚¬Ëœthe Communist PartyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢. From the beginning the party will have their focus inward. Creating a state within a state. Others shall only be taken serious after accepting membership of the party.
2. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly. The Communist Party has control over any loan that could be given to its own companies.
3. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state. The biggest newspaper of your country shall be run by a member of the Communist Party. Those readers will surprisingly enough never read any other newspaper. Wich keeps the viewrate of the newspaper at its strangely high position, leaving other newspapers far behind. The producer of moving tickets is run by a member of the Communist Party.
4. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; The Communist party has companies in every branch that will grow faster then any other non-party-members company. This is made possible by tapping into the states capital and by keeping the salary of the employees very low.
5. The newspapers owned by members of the Communist Party will write solely positive news about their party and how well their employees are to be treated. The employees themselves are radiosilent. Newspapers who criticize the Communist Party will be made very clear that they made a huge mistake.
6. The Communist Party shall deny every aspect of being communists. Every political move toward communism shall be explained as Ã¢â‚¬Ëœa step for a better future for us allÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ They will say they are center-left or center-right.
7. Once the communist party has presidentship its companies will flourish. Other companies diminish. The communist party will not care for the none-partymembers existence let alone help them financialy.