Department of State
If you haven't been paying much attention, eRepublik's 9th birthday is fast approaching. The old folk out there amongst you will remember that some of the birthday tasks always involve fighting. Right now we don't have any of our own battles , because our reconquest of Sumatra was a cakewalk. Again.
An opportunity for a Training War with Thailand has arisen. This is refreshing, as we don't get to battle them under normal circumstances.
If you’re unclear, a Training War (TW) is a war conducted in a controlled manner where all territories are returned to their owners at the conclusion of the war. Why would anyone do that? Because war is profitable for citizens. There are abundant opportunities for earning True Patriot medals (at 1000 CC apiece), Freedom Fighter medals (at 1000 CC apiece) and Resistance Hero medals (at 5 gold apiece). Plus the usual suspects in Battle Hero, Sky Hero and Campaign Hero. So please, take the chances on offer!
The TW will progress as follows:
1. After the eUSA retakes Sumatra, eThailand will pass a declaration of war against the eUSA.
2. eThailand will attack and lose.
3. A training war on eThai territory will proceed as follows:
i. Southern Thailand
ii. Eastern Thailand
iii. Central Thailand
4. eUSA will win all direct wars
5. eThailand will launch resistance wars as soon as possible, and win all resistance wars.
The sequence in points 3-5 will repeat until the Training War is concluded, which will be at the end of the 9th birthday celebrations.