Good morning, America.
Things have been progressing well, and I'm excited about a few things I'd like to talk to you about today.
First, I had a meeting with a few of our allies yesterday. As meetings with foreign leaders tend to be, it was longer than needed and there was a lot of waiting for responses...but I believe it went well, overall. Once they get back to me on one last thing, it will be clear what our next step as a country will be.
picture of a super fun meeting in progress
President Colin Lantrip did something I liked a lot during his term, an activity I call 'Branch Jumping'. He spent a week or so in a different military branch in order to bring some publicity to the group and to abuse his position as President to experience a bunch of cool new stuff.
With that in mind, last night I joined the Special Forces. I'll be in a commune once I talk to Oblige...cause we got busy and forgot last night. Now, the Special Forces are without a doubt Americas hardest hitting MU, delivering a can of whoop-ass wherever it is needed, at a moments notice. I'm still waiting on my cool new avatar, so be looking for that update soon. I will write more about my experience in SF later this week.
Now for the general housekeeping. I'd like to review the points I put in my first campaign article, outlining some things I wanted to do.
1. Slap around FYROM - Progressing on schedule...although I think I screwed up at like 5:30 this morning by attacking Liguria, as there was an RW there. Which is annoying. My bad, it was too early for button clicking.
2. Making our diplomatic position more clear - As I said above, I just had a bunch of meetings, and look forward to updating you on the final results of those...once I can.
3. Helping new players climb the ladder - The newer additions to the cabinet are settling into their jobs, and you can still join the team (especially in the Ambassador Corps). If you're interested in helping out in some way fill this out.
4. ATO efforts - Obviously this isn't something to be spoken about publicly, but things are progressing and we have identified multiple plans of attack.
5. Working with CW and the JCS - So far, going alright. I'm in one of their IRC rooms, and I regularly pee on Chubbzilla's head (something my friend deerslayer taught me to do so well a long time ago). I had hoped to have Cyber Witch and her deputies join us in the NSC or The White House, but she isn't comfortable with that...so I'll be in her house for a bit.
working on that checklist
On another housekeeping note, I have to reschedule the planned eNPR for tonight to tomorrow night. A power far greater than mine (my mother) has decided that we will be visiting with my grandfather tonight for his 90th birthday...for the third time. Seriously, this is the third 'official' birthday event. So, I will be doing that because my mom can still kick my butt any time she wants.
As always, if you need anything or have questions, just message me. I am here to help.
Yours in Service,
President of the United States
PS - Been considering a name change...thoughts? Possibly add 'Pfeiffer' in the middle. idk...
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.