I was browsing through the archives of the CPF forum, looking up the news of days past. Eventually I rediscovered the old org and its newspaper and with it, the Seven Tenets of Canadian Progressive Front. I've gone through each one and made small edits.
1. Support & fund eCanada's growing independent militias (Old)
1. Uphold the equality of all active Military Units (New)
2. Increase the efficiency of our Canadian Armed Forces (Old)
2. Make the accounting of government funding more open and important (New)
3. Advance our role in the Brolliance and EDEN (Old)
3. Enhance our place in EDEN and TERRA (New)
4. To respect and recognize the mechanics of the game (Old)
4. To respect, recognize and uphold the supremacy of the mechanics of the game (New)
5. Ensure responsible government for eCanada (Old)
5. Develop a positive political sphere (New)
6. Facilitate the development of new players (Old)
6. Bring in Canadians to eRepublik (New)
7. To encourage growth and stability to the eCanadian economy, by supporting and maintaining the well-being of it's citizens (Old)
7. To encourage growth and stability to the eCanadian economy, by making forever available credit and bursaries to the general public (New)
You want to join us...
So that was that. I will be wrapping up opening nCPF embassies tomorrow on other party's forums.
No, I didn't offer a referendum on the ATO since it had progressed well enough that it seems public debate had died out. Tough luck for the Anti-Addyists I guess. Though I find the idea of government or Congressional mandated referendums being legally recognized appealing. We will in the meantime see if the current administration and other PPs do their jobs at blocking the PTOers from taking empty congressional slots.
With a week off for me this week, I will begin recruiting through mass PMs to new citizens. What I am intending to present to my mail recipients and you, the public, is that the nCPF is the premier right wing party; moderate in balancing the needs of the business and military communities. But with the surplus in the budget these days, it's eCanada's good fortune that these two sections of players can both get their slice of the pie. It is important to recognize that parties are not as important for players anymore and that parties need to be flexible with their member's commitments and establish partnerships with other groups. This is something the nCPF understands.
Really the most fundamental aspect of being a right wing party in eRepublik however is making sure that everything that the government does is related to, preceded by and based on game mechanics and gameplay. Such an interpretation means that we want our forum and IRC to be considered separate and the democratic votes of the people to be utilised fully rather than trusting our decisions to unelected players.
It also means that our legal system needs to be gracefully stripped down to a more representative and libertarian approach. It means that more official newspapers need to be made for government projects. It means our forum administrators need to be recognized for what they are and given their proper accorded responsibilities. It means our Constitution needs to be looked at.
There's plenty of room for opinions, so if you ever wanted to have a strong say in a party, the CPF's your chance.
- Funky Hum24n, New Canadian Progressive Front Party President.
- Join our party.
- Join us at our forum.
Your Re-Introduction to the Canadian Progressive Front, Part 1
Your Re-Introduction to the Canadian Progressive Front, Part 2