eDay 1933, battle status at 3:00 eRepublik time
with the absence of regular and quality war analysis I've decided to start the project myself and provide insight about the topic on a regular basis.
Since I'm still new to this particular field of analyzing battles please have a bit understanding if the first few articles won't cover enough depth regarding certain battles. I will provide a simple overview with war "hot-spots" and the current situation in the area.
1. East Mediterranean region
1 . Peloponnese - a convincing victory from Republic of Macedonia over the Greek RW
2. Attica - a successful return of the region
3. Aegean Coast of Turkey - a yet undecided battle, at the moment of writing this article Bulgaria was in a slight lead
4. Northern Cyprus - by the starting points status looks like Greece won't have many difficulties in securing the victory
5. Southern Cypruss - a freshly started drain RW with no major impact
2. Romania - Bulgaria
1. Oltenia - seems like Romania will secure the victory but with the end of the Transilvania battle the bulgarian forces might try to turn it
2. Transilvania - a convincing Bulgaria victory
3. South Europe
1. Lombardy - a freshly started Slovenian attack
2. Trentino-South Tyrol - a successful Italian RW and the takeover of the region
3. Graubunden - another recently started Slovenian attack
4. Lower Austria - the imminent defeat of Austria and a simple takeover by Hungary
4. Hungary RW-s
1. Bukovina - an Ukranian RW attempt, so far it's been an even battle but it's to be expected that Hungary won't allow any suprises here
2. HomelsKaya - a Belarus RW attempt, similar as Ukraine, doubt that Hungary will have any difficulties with defending it
5. South South-America
1. Patagonia - so far Chile looks determined in taking the region
2. South East Chaco - a recently started battle, it's still a bit soon for any predictions
6. North South-America
1. Cundiboyacense - a yet to be confirmed covnincing Mexico victory
7. Australia & New Zeland region
1. Auckland - an unsuccessful New Zelan RW
2. South Australia - a freshly started RW
That is all regarding the currently active battles. Once I get into the flow these analysis will become a bit more detailed containing more information about countries, the current state of the alliances and similar topics.
While writing my next article I will announce a reward winner based on the comments made on my previus article.
The 16th comment was made by the player andaHR whom a modest reward of 5 q7 wpns and 500 wellness were sent.
Same offer stands for now. A lucky randomly selected player among the comments (desirable if you enter your vote/sub but not necessary if you don't want to) will be rewarded with no more then 5 q7 weapons and 500 wellness.
Thank you for reading,
SuperMario Awsome Express,
by Deus Invictus
ARHIVA SuperMario Awsome Express
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.