Over the last few hours we tested all the site features to determine which layers still encounter issues generated by the servers.
We’ve discovered that the main problems were in the Guerrilla Fight module so we decided to take it down in order to better solve the problems.
We are working on fixing this module in order for you to be able to play it again soon.
For sure many of you are frustrated that you can not complete the missions which included Guerrilla Fights. Even more, some of you are stuck in positions where you have almost finished them. We want to assure you that we’re actively looking for an easy solution for you to complete the mentioned missions.
Finally, since the “Training Vendetta“ missions progress was affected, we will extend the time limit for completing the missions in order for everyone to have sufficient time to complete them.
We will get back to you with more updates soon.
Thank you for patience and understanding.
In the last hours the site encountered various issues that affected the game play. Currently the entire team is working on solving the problems and finding a proper solution for the inconvenience caused.
We also know many of you have been having problems completing missions and we will try to make it up to you as soon as possible
We are aware of the following issues:
- Guerrilla Fight is not responding properly,
- Issues with the Battle Hero medals
- Some players were unable to work and train
- The Bombs received as rewards did not activate or the damage was not added
- Recover Energy button had delays and Energy Bars were consumed instead - Some missions rewards were not awarded
- Airstrike issues between 2 countries
We will try to keep you updated on the way so please continue to read the Latest Updates posts
Thank you for your understanding
Today we've tried to add the Daily Order Rewards as promised but due to the server problems we were unable to.
We are sorry for the delay but we are forced to postpone this one more day so please bare with us and tomorrow you will receive your rewards properly.
Thank you for understanding!
As you may already know, on the 25th of May we migrated to a new server architecture. This step towards improving your experience is not an easy one and the site continues to experience some technical issues.
Today, together with the launch of “Training Vendetta”, we encountered some difficulties with the new architecture and we’re in the process of monitoring and fixing any errors that occurred during the past hours.
The server migration was a necessary measure for the future of the site, as we aim to improve your experience in eRepublik.
This being said, you might still encounter issues during the following days. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and we will do our best to stabilize the servers so this won't happen in the future.
Thank you for your support and patience during this process.
The eRepublik team
Due to some technical issues the Military Units that won the tournament did not receive the correct Daily Order rewards today.
As this was the last day with larger rewards for completing the Daily Order, we will report the lost Energy Bars and Bazooka parts to tomorrow’s Daily Order. This way you can still claim the full prize won in the Military Units Tournament.
We are sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
The eRepublik team
Our data center provider has notified us of scheduled a maintenance for our servers between 19:00 and 23:00, Day 2013 eRepublik time.
During this process, our site may be intermittently unavailable or slow and maintenance periods will be also required.
We will be monitoring the process to ensure that everything is working properly before day change.
Thank you for your understanding!
The competition will end tomorrow at day change (Day 2010 at 00:00 eRepublik time).
The damage done after the deadline will not be added anymore to the current competition rankings.
The Energy Bar prizes for the top three fighters of the winning Military Units will be awarded during Day 2011
The members of the winning Military Units in the national and international competitions will benefit from the Daily Order awards in the week 23rd - 29th of May (Day 2011- 2017 eRepublik)
The Medals for the top 3 Military Units from both the global and national rankings will be also added on the Military Unit profile page on Day 2011.
The Commanders of the Top 50 Military Units will be contacted by the eRepublik team in order to establish the details regarding the National Organizations won.
- All the Military Units in the New World will be ranked based on the damage done by their members (both full members and recruits)
- Any type of damage counts (including Bombs, Rockets and Guerrilla Fights)
- The tournament starts on Day 2003 at 00:00 eRepublik time and finishes at the end of Day 2009
- A player qualifies to receive the prizes won by his Military Unit only if he completed the Daily Order at least twice during the competition
- If a player fought for more than one Military Unit, he will only be eligible to receive prizes as a member of the unit for which he dealt the highest damage and for which he also completed the Daily Order at least twice.
- The player must also be a member of the Military Unit for which he dealt the highest damage in order to receive the rewards
- Example of the previous two rules: One player deals 5 million damage for Military Unit A. He then moves to Military Unit B and deals 3 million damage. The player will be eligible only for rewards won by Military Unit A. If Military Unit B wins the contest, the player will not receive anything. If Military Unit A wins the contest, the player must move back to Military Unit A in order to gain the Daily Order bonus
- The tournament rankings will be accessible through a banner posted on the homepage
- The rankings will be updated once per hour
- There will be a global ranking and also national rankings for each country in eRepublik
Collective Rewards- National Competitions
- Members of the 1st placed Military Unit in the national rankings will receive 2 more Energy Bars and 2 more Bazookas when completing the Daily Order, for a period of 7 days after the end of the competition (as long as they complete the Daily Order for that Military Unit)
Collective Rewards- International Competition
- Members of the Top 50 Military Units in the global ranking will receive 2 more Energy Bars and 2 more Bazookas for a period of 7 days after the end of the competition
- The same 50 Military Units will receive an Organization that will remain under the sole control of the commanders of the Military Units. Other people such as country presidents will not have access to these entities.
- The Organization will receive a gold amount in the inventory, based on the unit’s final position in the ranking, as follows:
500 Gold for 1st place
400 Gold for 2nd place
300 Gold for 3rd place
250 Gold for places 4-10
200 Gold for places 11-25
150 Gold for places 26-50
- If a Military Unit is a winner in both the national and global competition, the Daily Order bonuses will be cumulated, resulting in 5 Energy Bars and 5 Bazookas (2 from the Global competition, 2 from the National competition and 1 as a regular daily reward)
- The members of the winning Military Units will receive the Daily Order bonuses according to the Eligibility Rules listed above
- The top 3 Military Units from both the global and national rankings will be awarded with gold, silver or bronze medals
- The top 3 damage contributors of each Military Unit will be listed in the national and global rankings next to their unit
- The top 3 contributors of the Military Units that are awarded with medals, will receive a prize of 10 to 30 Energy Bars (30 Energy Bars for the 1st contributor, 20 Energy Bars for the 2nd contributor, and 10 Energy Bars for the 3rd contributor)
- A player can be featured in the rankings as a top 3 contributor in an unlimited number of Military Units, but he will only receive the individual prize based on his contribution to the Military Unit he is eligible for (the one for which he dealt the highest damage and completed the Daily Order twice)
- If a top 3 player is not eligible to receive his individual prize of Energy Bars, the prize will NOT be reported to the next placed player
- Each Gold Mine will hold a deposit of 100.000 Gold
- If your citizenship country owns a Mine, you can explore it daily and find a variable amount of Gold
- The Mine can be explored until the Gold has been depleted
Gold Mines competition
- The Gold Mines competition is based on a new ranking: Citizenship Damage
- Five countries will receive a Gold Mine based on a contest held for 7 days between Day 1952 and Day 1958
- During this period, when you fight in ANY battle (even if your citizenship country is not involved in it) your damage will be added to the ranking as damage done by your citizenship country
- In this ranking, the world has been divided into 5 main areas: Europe, Asia, America, Oceania and Africa
- The country with the highest damage from each main area wins the contest and therefore a Gold Mine
- The Mines will be awarded within 24 hours after the end of the contest
- The Mines will be located in the real life capital of the winning countries
- Here is a list of the historical (real life) capitals: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Capital
Where I can see the Gold Mines
- The Gold Mines will appear on the country page of the countries that own one of the 5 Gold Mines, and from here you can check the Gold remaining in the Mine
- The same information is available on the page of the regions with a Gold Mine
- The Gold Mines will be visible on the map, with 3 different icons depending on the remaining deposit of Gold in the Mine
Gold Mines - How do I explore it
- A citizen can explore the Mine if his citizenship country has a region with a Gold Mine
- A citizen can explore the Gold Mine daily, with the cost of only 10 Energy, by going to "My places"
- In “My places” there will be an “Explore” button which can be used once a day. After using it, the citizen receives a variable sum of Gold, between 0.3 Gold and 40 Gold
- When a citizen explores the Gold Mine, the amount of Gold he receives is withdrawn from the Gold Mine deposit
- When a citizen explores the Gold Mine, the country receives 0.1 Gold for every exploration, no matter what the citizen received
- The sum that goes to the country is also withdrawn from the Gold Mine deposit
- If a country owns two or more Gold Mines, the deposit of the Gold Mines is cumulated
- If the country has two or more Gold Mines, the Gold withdrawn at each exploration is equally divided between the Gold Mines
- The amount received by the citizens and the countries at each exploration is not influenced by the number of Mines owned
- A citizen can explore the mine if it has at least level 22
- Citizens are able to donate food and currency in order to start an Airstrike
- The formulas have been updated keeping into account the currency exchange rates and the food prices
- You can check the new formulas here: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Airstrike
- The donations for the Airstrike will be available for at least one month
- Regions with Gold Mines can be attacked directly via the Airstrike, just like any other region (as long as the conditions for launching the Airstrike are met).
- Gold Mines can be explored even if there is no transport route to the capital.
The Guerrilla Fights is currently being rolled out to all players. This post will explain in detail how this new module works. If you want a quick guide use the tutorial which is currently available under the left sidebar.
Weapons and Armor
- The Guerrilla Fight inventory is available on any battle page, next to the statistics button.
- There are four classes of primary weapons: Pistols, Shotguns, Assault Rifles, and Snipers.
- Each class of weapons is effective at a certain distance (ex: pistols are effective at 100m, while snipers are best used from 700m).
- Wearing armor allows you to withstand more damage, but the extra weight will slow you down.
- The equipment for Guerrilla Fights cannot be manufactured. It can be bought from the inventory page or received when winning fights.
- The weapons don’t have a durability, but they must be replaced when their ammo and clips (magazines) run out.
- Armor items have a durability, which indicates the number of fights they can be used in.
- All Guerrilla Fight items have attributes that directly influence the player attributes.
- At each fight, your Strength and Military Rank are weighted against the opponent’s Strength and Military Rank to determine your “Bonus Damage”
- The player who is weaker will always have a Bonus Damage equal to 1 (or both players if they are roughly equal).
- The stronger player will have a larger Bonus Damage, depending on how much stronger he is.
- The actual damage inflicted in the Guerrilla Fight is the sum of the the Bonus Damage and the Weapon Damage.
- Armor, Accuracy and Agility are attributes influenced by the equipment worn in combat. Each attribute is explained below
- Armor: you can receive an amount of damage equal to the Armor rating before starting to loose Energy
- Accuracy: modifies the chance to hit your target
- Agility: determines the distance you can move in one turn. The default value is 200m.
Joining a Fight
- You will be able to join a Guerrilla Fight after defeating five opponents on the battlefield
- If one side involved in the battle has more than 1400 Domination Points the fight will not start (because there may not be enough time to finish it).
- You will fight against an enemy player with the closest attributes to yours, if there is at least one available
- If there are no enemy players looking to join a Guerrilla Fight, you will have to wait until one does
- The Guerrilla Fight will be available only in direct battles, not in the Resistance Wars
- The pre-fight screen shows a head to head comparison of the two opponents
- The “Bonus Damage” is an indicator of each player’s strength in relation to the opponent (if there is an even match, both players will have similar Bonus Damage)
- Both players enter the fight with maximum 100 Energy
- The Energy that is about to be used in the Guerrilla Fight is now removed from the total Energy
- The combat is divided in rounds; players can perform one action/round
- The basic actions are listed below
FIRE - shoot with the equipped weapon
MOVE - get closer or farther away from your opponent
DODGE - lowers the opponent’s hit chance. If a grenade is present it will be used.
RELOAD - when you run out of ammo the FIRE button will turn into RELOAD
Change weapon- opens the weapon list
- Each weapon has an “Ideal Range”
- The weapon has maximum chances of hitting the target when fired from the Ideal Range
- The distance to enemy should be as close as possible of the weapon’s Ideal Range
- When firing out of the weapon’s range (regardless if it’s farther away or closer to the enemy) the Hit Chance will drop
- Each turn there is a chance to deal critical damage to your opponent
- The grenade always has 100% chance to hit but deals no critical damage
- The player who loses all his Energy first is defeated
- In case of a draw the player who dealt more damage wins
- The Energy that is not lost in the Guerrilla Fight is returned to the total Energy
- Each player will add an amount of damage to the influence bar of the battle, depending on his Strength and Military Rank. The winner will add substantially more damage than the defeated player.
The damage added to the influence bar is cumulated with the damage dealt prior to the Guerrilla Fight. It also counts for achievements like Battle Hero, Campaign Hero or True Patriot.
- Players will receive Rank Points according to the amount of damage added to the influence bar
- The winning player also receives one item as a reward