Japan is known of big drama and theater's of our people, this is not because of their "mental" age or well could be however its because our people do not understand what is "criticism" or do not know how to take it.
Here is the definition of "criticism"
So can you see the noun? "the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes"
THIS is the main definition of criticism, it is to express one's disapproval of someone's fault or when someone is doing something wrong, THIS is not a insult but expressing what you think is wrong however some people can't understand the difference, insult or hate is when some people insult you with cursing words criticism is saying what you have done wrong and here we have an example of our national hero Geezus for extorting people. - See? this was a criticism NOT an insult because here I explained the fault he has done with some small sarcasm.
I for example use a lot of images to criticize the government as you probably have seen, but some people think its a insult.
Here is one example I made specially for criticism:
This so called criticizing image has its meaning "eRepublic's drama loving Jersey Shores except no one can cancel it." so as you can see this is not hate but criticizing of some government and party members of their drama, this is not an insult but a criticism ONCE again.
Criticism is made to improve people's work and in eRepublik way, its nation when you criticize the country like I do mostly. IT IS NOT TO INSULT once again.
Here is a definition of insult
Pretty different from criticism ain't it right?
Oh and here is definition of "hate"
Again totally different.
Real life has its criticism everywhere, government takes it 24/7, protesters, mail's, news and many more they understand how to take it because "politicians" understand most of definitions because they know it will hit them.
Now to the last part... How to take criticism?
1. Don’t freak out. Your first reaction might be to yell or get defensive. Refrain from doing that. Instead, let the criticism slowly seep in, allowing yourself time to really think about what your response is going to be.
2. Find the positive. While plenty of criticism can seem rude or even mean, it’s important for you to try and understand where the other person is coming from. Decide whether this criticism could work to your advantage in the future and could be a suggestive for improvement.
3. Ask the critic questions. By asking questions about the negative feedback, you might be able to get more constructive criticism that you can use in the the future. Ask questions like “What could I have done better?” and “Why do you say that?”
4. Don’t stoop to their level. If the criticism is insulting rather than productive, be the better person and don’t attack the attacker. In doing this, others will admire you for rising above the mean insults and you will feel better about yourself for being level-headed and controlling your impulse to fly off the handle.
5. Be confident. You are your own worst critic, so remember to not let anyone get you down. Always believe in what you do, and don’t let criticism overtake your work, but learn to accept your faults and improve on them for the future.
((Taken from www.thefrisky.com because they explained it better than me.))
Thank you Kohai's and some "Senpai's" try to understand difference between criticism and insult AND hate.
More coming soon!
Çfarë është kjo?Ju jeni duke e lexuar një artikull që është shkruar nga një qytetar i eRepublik-ës, një lojë e veçantë strategjike ku luajnë shumë lojtarë dhe që është e bazuar në vende të jetës reale.Krijo karakterin tuaj dhe ndihmoje vendin tuaj për të arritur lavdinë e saj përderisa ju mund të bëheni hero i luftës, botues i njohur ose një këshilltar i financave.