The purpose of the Military Funding act is to provide a fair and balanced supply system for qualified soldiers to support their efforts on the battle field. There is also funding provided to help build infrastructure within the Military Units. Slave pits, communes and Mentor programs, all of which are examples of approved infrastructure spending areas. The allocation of funding for specific Divisions is based on several factors, those being;
- Division 1 soldiers have a high probability of quitting, making donated money useless. Their influence on the battlefield is not significant enough to warrant large amounts of funding.
- Division 2 soldiers have over come the initial hurdles of deciding to commit to playing eRepublik, thus funding will benefit long term goals. This is an important stage to develop improved training facilities for soldiers. Their Influence on the battlefield is moderate, so no major increase in funding needed.
- Division 3 soldiers should be pretty well developed at this stage, however funding to ensure training facility and company upgrades are completed is still valuable. Their influence on the battlefield is above moderate and deserves a reasonable level of funding
- Division 4 soldiers have reached a maturity level within the game that should allow them to be self sufficient. However, their time and commitment, as well as influence on the battlefield warrants funding none the less.
The total amount of funding for Military Units each week will be broken down as follows
20% for D1
30% for D2
25% for D3
10% for D4
15% for Infrastructure
The following is an example of how the funding process would work. Military Unit active member numbers have been artificially created for ease of purpose.
100,000$ total for MU funding for this week.
D1 = 20,000$ (3 MU's have qualified, and have a combined roster of 100 soldiers in D1.)
CAF (45/100) 45% or 9,000$
COI (35/100) 35% or 7,000$
TCO (20/100) 20% or 4,000$
D2 = 30,000$ (3 MU's have qualified, and have a combined roster of 50 soldiers in D2.)
CAF (25/50) 50% or 15,000$
COI (15/50) 30% or 9,000$
TCO (10/50) 20% or 6,000$
D3 = 25,000$ (3 MU's have qualified, and have a combined roster of 100 soldiers in D3.)
CAF (45/100) 45% or 11,250$
COI (35/100) 35% or 8,750$
TCO (20/100) 20% or 5,000$
D4 = 10,000$ (3 MU's have qualified, and have a combined roster of 30 soldiers in D4.)
CAF (15/30) 50% or 5,000$
COI (10/30) 30% or 3,000$
TCO (5/30) 20% or 2,000$
Total MU funding for fighting soldiers is 85,000$
For the remaining 15,000$, each MU has submitted a proposal for funding. The Minister of Finance and Comptroller has reviewed each application and approved all three for funding.
Each application must outline several simple but key points, those being:
- Current list of programs and Companies involved directly with helping members.
- Roster lists of members involved in programs and companies.
- Financial report outlining the resources involved with said programs and companies
- Goals and objectives for expanding current infrastructure and how funding will assist the process.
Çfarë është kjo?Ju jeni duke e lexuar një artikull që është shkruar nga një qytetar i eRepublik-ës, një lojë e veçantë strategjike ku luajnë shumë lojtarë dhe që është e bazuar në vende të jetës reale.Krijo karakterin tuaj dhe ndihmoje vendin tuaj për të arritur lavdinë e saj përderisa ju mund të bëheni hero i luftës, botues i njohur ose një këshilltar i financave.