Homer J Simpson
- An amendment to the constitution was voted down
- VAT was debated and changed.
Food - from 10% to 25%
Weapons - from 10% to 15%
Import for both was raised to 10%
- Welcome message was updated by the CP and passed by congress
- The list of MU's approved for funding was updated after the MU's seeking funding submitted their reports
- The MU Funding Act continues to be debated.
- An income tax raise is currently being proposed and should go to vote soon.
- In Closed Door Congress (CDC) congress, along with the executive, continue to debate our MPP and alliance situation
I would like to thank Bryan Alexander and SpockPQ for their work compiling and analysing the tax data so that we can make a more informed call on eCan's taxes
To view details of the discussions go to the eCanada Forums. It only takes a minute to sign up.
eCanadian citizens who are not in congress can put their views forward in the Legislative Branch (public) area of congress. Also, if you have something you feel should be proposed in congress just pm your party president or a congressman and run your idea past them.
Kaj je to?Prebirate članek, ki ga je napisal državljan eRepublika, izjemne večigralske strateške igre, ki temelji na državah iz resničnega življenja. Ustvarite svoj značaj in pomagajte vaši državi doseči slavo medtem ko se uveljavljate kot vojni junak, znan založnik ali finančni mogotec.