Agreement between The eNetherlands and ePoland.
- The eNetherlands represents: Kimberly McCullouch, President of eNetherlands
- ePoland represents: Coehoorn, President of ePoland
1. ePoland will release 1 occupied region: Northern Netherlands.
2. ePoland will hold 3 regions: Eastern Netherlands, Southern Netherlands, Western Netherlands. These regions will not be given up at any moment to any other country.
3. The eNetherlands will not start or support any resistance war in regions mentioned in point 2.
4. If ePoland lose control over one of regions from point 2:
- The eNetherlands will NE ePoland on request of ePoland,
- when all regions from point 2 are in control of ePoland a peace treaty will be signed and NE will be closed,
- all regions from point 1 (if are in control of ePoland) will be given back to The eNetherlands.
5. This agreement starts with the date of signing and will be renewed every 14th of month at 12:00 eRepublik time automatically, if sides will not agree otherwise.
6. The eNetherlands will pay the nation of ePoland the lease price of the province of Northern Netherlands, at a cost of 10000cc in the begining of each monthly period.
This treaty will come into immediate effect when the following 2 conditions have been met:
- Country Presidents mentioned above agree with this proposal,
- Sides have published this treaty in the official state newspaper of their countries.
Kimberly McCullouch, SIGNED 14.01.2013
CP of eNetherlands
Coehoorn, SIGNED 14.01.2013
CP of ePoland
PS: eNetherlands congress decided on 19-01-2013 to sign the treaty.
O que é isso?Estás a ler um artigo escrito por um cidadão do eRepublik, um imersivo jogo de estratégia baseado nos países do mundo real. Cria uma personagem e ajuda o teu país a alcançar a glória, enquanto te tornas num herói de guerra, num editor reconhecido ou num guru das finanças.