Voice of eHungary
The Asteria alliance had a meeting and consultation yesterday, concerning the actual problems. During the five hours of debate, the followings occured, in this order:
- Romania, Serbia and Greece admitted that the NAP with Bulgaria was against the Charter of Alliance;
- Romania announced that Hungary does not follow the interests of the alliance as does not MPP with Romania;
- Hungary asked the alliance that Romania and Greece should erase Bulgaria;
- Serbia offered to NE Bulgaria instead of Romania, as Romania won't do it. Romania insisted a route through Ukraine to attack Poland;
- A Romanian HQ member charged Hungary with letting Poland to our allies. He also wanted us to apologize because of our ultimatum.
There was no agreement in any way. We can't accept neither the offers nor the style of the negotiations, and especially not the accusation.
Our presence in the alliance is weak, our word is weightless. The alliance HQ stood obviously besides the Romanian part - of course, part of them are Romanians. During the night (although the alliance priorities told the opposite even in the morning) the Romanian SG of the alliance hit and BHd against Hungary. This is considered as a deliberate aggression. They decided to follow the original version and Hungary should be deterred. We don't. Not especially in our National Day.
As we can't cooperate with romanian parties with these conditions, Hungary quits the Asteria alliance.
Of course we don’t want to leave our natural allies, Serbia and Slovenia. We simply want an alliance where the Charter is a thing to follow and allies are true friends.
Greetings: Laurh, hungarian president
이것은 무엇입니까?플레이어는 현실 기반 멀티플레이어 전략 게임인 eRepublik 유저들의 기사를 읽고 있습니다. 플레이어만의 캐릭터를 생성하여 전쟁의 영웅, 저명한 출판인 혹은 경제적인 거물이 되어서 플레이어 국가를 빛내보시길 바랍니다!