What I achieved this term:
- Prevented the government from going bankrupt, by halting the huge spending brought in by previous administrations and bringing responsible financial government back to eIreland
- Organised a referendum on the Circle of Trust to put the question of whether or not we should join to rest, one way or another
- Prevented the civil war between our RL Croatian citizens and the Patriots from spiraling out of control, by acting quickly and decisively to exclude the PTOed party from participating in elections, and by condemning the acts of trolling and PTOs on all sides
- Gave the Minister for Defence full discretion on the organisation of National Strikes to help our allies, who fought for Norway, Holland, Canada and Portugal over the course of my term
- Got all factions together away from the bullshit politiking to get things done by a very successful Senate programme
- Improved relations with the eUK, while maintaining a steadfast resolve on republican principles (Bollocks to your crown, Woldy!)
- Strong but fair principles on Immigration control
What will happen next term if I am elected:
- Continued good budget policy, spending what we can afford to spend while looking for new sources of revenue, raising awareness of the world economic problems to help push the admins into new reforms, etc.
- Aggressive diplomacy on alliances, particularly within ex-EDEN circles and our neighbours.
- Continued support for our allies via national strikes, with the possibility of a gentlemanly conflict with the eUK if the Canadian war comes to a close.
- The success of the Senate will be built upon by expanding its numbers, and bringing the Congress into the process to a greater extent
- A pro-active recruitment campaign for RL Irish and other interested parties in the eUnited States, eCanada, eAustralia, eNew Zealand and perhaps even the eUK.
This term has been a challenge, but it has also been a privilege. I have not abused that privilege, and I have consulted citizens, our foremost commentators and our best experts in the course of governing. Challenges remain, but I am confident that we can pull through them together. My sense of obligation to eIreland remains strong, as she remains the virtual version of my homeland in reality, and I cannot abandon her.
My cabinet will be selected after the election, with approval from our best known citizens, in a new Senate. That said, in full confidence of their approval, I name Seanan as Minister for Defence, Appleman as Minister for Finance, and Nogin the Nog as Leader of the Committee on Finance and Economics.
Choose experience, choose a measured approach, choose principle over personal vendettas.
Vote for me, Brian Boru, this February 5th!
Apa ini ?Anda sedang membaca artikel yang ditulis warga eRepublik, sebuah game multiplayer berbasis negara di dunia nyata. Buat sendiri karaktermu dan bantu negaramu untuk mencapai kejayaannya sambil membentuk dirimu sebagai pahlawan perang, penulis yang terkenal atau raksasa finansial.