Hello dear friends,
I asked FreeEnough for interview, and he was so nice and polite to accept, although he was very busy , he found some time and quickly answer my questions. I can see that Moldova should be proud with their MoFa and exCP, because he is very friendly person.
1. Tell us something about yourself
- I am a moldovan student doing law and philosophy very, very far from my beloved country.
2. How did you heard about eRepublik?
- I started playing eRepublik 2 years ago, but, not finding anything interesting, I quit. Then, under the pressure of one of my friends, I got back into the game. This time, being on the point of quiting again, one of our ex-CPs made me a part of his MoFA group and from then on eRep got interesting
3. What is the main thing that you want to stay in this game
- You see, everything here is about communication. There is no economy, the war module in eMoldova is still weak (but we're working on it ).. on the contrary, there is the possibility to speak with people from all other the world. Another thing is to prove yourself that, despite your RL situation, which isn't the exact result of your actions, you can be what you want to be.I mean.. here you can see who you are. For example, if you become CP and steal money from the national bank, virtual money from a virtual bank, it's clear that you are dumb, isn't it?
4. With who are you communicating the most from this game?
- We have a tradition in eMoldova : the Council of the government. There are 20 25 persons that try to help any CP, from any political movement. In the end we are all working for our country. So.. with the guys there I communicate the most.
5. What do you think about friendship of Macedonia & Moldova?
- One day, in our war with Ukraine, we just found ourselves winning. We knew that Bulgaria was stuck into another battle, so it couldn't be their help. After some minutes it was clear. Macedonia helped us a lot and every time when we needed the most. This is why I want to thank the Macedonian community. We will probably never be able to return the same help, but we will never forget and you can count on us. Now, that we are members of the same alliance, it's even better
6. The best moment in this game? ...and the worst moment?
- I can't say which is the best or the worst moments in the game. There are good moments when I read a good article, a good joke, when I make new friends. It depends. The worst moments are, on the contrary, linked to the fate of my country, for I am not involved enough in the game in order to have bad personal emotions about it. It is bad when we are treated without respect as a community, as Ukraine did. It is bad when I see our brothers not understanding our point of view.But.. in the end.. nothing matters. It's just a game
At the end he added:
Good luck Macedonia. You will always be our friends.
...and good luck Kate N
LONG LIVE !
HAIL MACEDONIA & MOLDOVA!
Interview with FreeEnough !
Kate N ♥
Apa ini ?Anda sedang membaca artikel yang ditulis warga eRepublik, sebuah game multiplayer berbasis negara di dunia nyata. Buat sendiri karaktermu dan bantu negaramu untuk mencapai kejayaannya sambil membentuk dirimu sebagai pahlawan perang, penulis yang terkenal atau raksasa finansial.