Dr Luis Sentieiro
Hello fellow eAmericans,
Today we have “The Drunk Donkey” and the great topics will be mainly about AMP and a comment on the last Presidential elections with a big troll fest ahead! Stay Tuned!
AMP Party Presidency Race
So, Party Presidentials are coming, AMP Nominations are up and I’m right here to announce, in first hand, my intentions to run for AMP Party President for the second time. Here is what I want to bring for objectives in case I get elected:
- I want the AMP Political Action Committee to keep up the good work of the last months choosing our congressman based in our own internal security clearances and objective criteria. The AMP is currently working on new amendment to change the dynamic of our congressional candidates selection, I have to say I truly support this measures and I will keep them as a sign of continuity for next month.
Legal and Accounting Reform
- In regards of Legal there will be big changes, the Department will be renamed to Legal and Accounting. This measure has a reason: AMP needs money to operate and needs someone to be a safekeeper of it, we need the money to support our own donation programs and our media affairs. So far this programs have been supported by the leadership and a few members of our party. I intend to extend this to all party members for voluntary fund raising. In regards of transparency, I will require my Legal Director to have the Accounting book open to the AMP members so they know where the money is being spent on. In regards of the proper Legal work, I want a full constitution revision so we can fix up some rules and practices the party might have and might not be the most correct. Legal will also have to write the proper amendments to include the new Party Vice-President position and the new Media Department.
- I expect this triangle to work very smoothly: Recruitment, Media and Communications. I want to improve the media presence of AMP, from the common members to the highest influencing ones, I want everyone to have their say on the Media Module.
- In the Media Department specifically, I want to gather all AMP writers and continue the AMP Media Club Project, as well as the American News Network. I also want us to create a Radio show. For the Radio show we will need a Producer, a co-host and a switch operator as staff. I expect Media to handle timetables, reliable subjects and guests for the AMP Radio show. Occasionally, to improve inter-party relations, we expect to invite to our show members of other parties. Of course I’d like to underline AFA members will not be admitted on the AMP show as guests. The Party Vice-President will be the master of the inter-party relations in conjunction with the Media Department, I expect both of them to make a very reliable and smooth work.
- I want Recruitment to write Recruitment articles for AMP so we can keep improving and growing. I like to see where AMP has got as a party and I’d like to keep improving as an American Powerhouse. I also expect Recruitment to keep Mass Messaging the new players to recruit them. My recruitment director should work with the rest of the departments to improve and enhance our National presence in order to get more members.
- I expect Communications to keep up the job so far done until now. I’d like to see Communications using Media Department as well for divulgation of important party information but I will leave this to the judgement of the Communications Director.
- In what concerns Retention I expect more games nights and I also want to take the initiative to have inter-party games with parties interested into it. I also want Retention to coordinate the interested AMP interns and assign them to the corresponding Departments and I expect Retention to create a “Reception to New Players Program” with the intuit to welcome our new AMP members and teach them the basics. Something I would love to see would be an AMP-USWP-Feds-WTP game and that is something I want my retention team to work on along with the other assigned projects. If my retention director feels like and since this is a quite big department, he can pick up as many deputies as he likes to run the interns and other programs we might have/build during next term.
Security and Technology reform
- Security and Technology Department will be very important this month, I want Security to do background checks on every party member on forum and clean up possible multies and AFA disguised members,I know this was done last month but I want to keep our own Forum secure. I also want Security to do background checks on whoever requests Party Access on forum, this way I expect to monitor security threats and to keep our party integrity secure. In regards of technology, i’m looking forward for the drawing of new tools we can use on AMP. I want our doors locked to leave the PTOs outside.
I believe with this agenda, we can get back being the top 1 Legit Party in eUSA!
I would also like to leave this poll for party thoughts Forum Poll
Feel like asking your PP candidate a question, please go to this link Ask your Party President candidate a question! , post and get heard!
AMP Leadership Team:
Party President (if elected): Dr Luis Sentieiro
Party Vice-President: BeachBunny
Chief of Staff: George S Patton Jr
Political Action Committee Director: Soliden
Retention Director: Mr. Swagg
Legal and Accounting Director: Free_Area
Recruitment Director: Black Baroness
Media Director: John_Killah
Security and Technology Director: BlondeNinja
Communications Director: Rushaun
The Deputies will be picked either from the Directors or from the Application I have open here: Dr Luis Sentieiro PP cabinet application. I do intend to bring as much fresh blood as possible to the AMP Leadership!
I don’t care if you’re a new player or an old one, as long as you want to participate and make this party awesome, I will open my arms and embrace you in just like I hope the party embraces innovation!
I’m feeling the AMPs and you?!? Are you feeling the AMPs?!?
Feel the AMPs!!!!!!!!
Dr Luis Sentieiro for AMP Party President!
AMP, Innovating people!
Next campaign article: Deputy announcements and other possible modifications for the incoming PP term.
Unity Elections Troll Fest
So yesterday we had our Unity elections and guess what?
Our dear friend Ronald Gipper Reagan has failed again to become the next President of the United States and with him the PTO.
Ajay, you lost the election... again. How repetitive. Do you wish to continue and get another epic fail?
I encourage all legit American Citizens to come to the first official Troll fest! You may troll at will in the IRC channel: #ajayfailure.trollfest
Ajay, you are also invited, we will be very glad if you show up there so we can troll you personally for loosing once more the election!
I take the opportunity to congratulate Fingerguns for winning the elections!!! Safe America is safe America!!
Immigration Enforcement Service
To all International citizens wishing to acquire America Citizenship, please follow the instructions here: IES Immigration Instructions
Don’t go through any other instance and do not try to bribe any congressmen.
I hope you all have enjoyed your time with a good "The Drunk Donkey" reading and I hope you, fellow AMP members, support me for the AMP Party President.
Apa ini ?Anda sedang membaca artikel yang ditulis warga eRepublik, sebuah game multiplayer berbasis negara di dunia nyata. Buat sendiri karaktermu dan bantu negaramu untuk mencapai kejayaannya sambil membentuk dirimu sebagai pahlawan perang, penulis yang terkenal atau raksasa finansial.