High officer of EDEN HQ, specifically aSC Nenya, has told a few nonsences in this mini interview :
1. First, she tells that the biggest problem in EDEN alliance is a indifference of country presidents, which has consequences on the EDEN HQ.
How is even possible that CPs are indifferent for a few months already, which indicates that they do not want to ensure congreses for their countries? As an example, I’m giving You a fact while I was CP of BiH in May of this year. During period before congres elections, I was very active, with our government members, in seek for a help from members of EDEN HQ. It is important to notify, that eBiH in that time was just a proEDEN country, not even the trial member. I sent ingame messages, I have chatted for a long time and none of EDEN HQ members have gave me an answer regarding my requests. Although, the answer came on the day of elections, a it went something like this: “There are EDEN members who are also fighting for congress, and they are our top priority.” Ok, I understood that. During thath period, Nenya was also in the EDEN HQ. Now I’ll be going back to the recent history, to the October during which eBiH was also without free regions and fought for congress. The main difference was that this time eBiH was a full EDEN member, and during that month top priority of EDEN for a was a eColumbia for a long time. How it is possible to state that in the same position as eBiH in May suddenly have an advatage over a full member of EDEN?
2. When asked about leaving eIreland from EDEN, responds: “Mice first, leaving the ship, right?”
I have to say that calling loyal members of alliance (which You are representing) is nothing but outrage. Why should she insult them like that? Irish players are highly respected by their allies and eIreland has provided help for their allies many times. Issues between eIreland and EDEN started in period in which the same occurred between eBulgaria and eTurkey. During that period EDEN itself broke its own statute and Nenya was part of EDEN HQ then and even then it seemed clear which way EDEN was going – to its end.
3. When asked what kind of activity in EDEN and is satisfied with the HQ, she said: "Activity of each country and their commitment to the alliance depends mainly on the elections for the CP." , "Is HQ could do more? How? I'd love to finally all troll who does not want to accept any job, definitive answers to this question. None of us can enter to the acc of CP, put CoD, give orders units in these countries. We can only appeal and appeal and appeal.”
Does it with this she means that it is questionable loyalty to the alliance, if so much depends on the CP election, I do not understand. But again, I will give a concrete example, that not everything is on the backs of the HQ and that CP do nothing. In October, I was MoFA eBiH, therefore a member of the Government and as such, I took part in asking for help in our RW. We were all organized, allies decided to send all their forces to help us that day because they were all free, they had no their important battle, and then comes Nenya as HQ member, and she was herself stated that she participates in almost all important in HQ, and commanded to my CP that is not going to RW that day, but rather next day, and we will have much stronger help of EDEN. Do I have to mention that from the help was not nothing?! Because the next day, all those who would have helped, had their important battles, and promised help from EDEN, and I talking about the 100's call for help eBiH on the military channels of EDEN, there was no word. As for the second part of this, it turns out that nobody respects the orders set by EDEN. It is not true. For months, members of command my MU every day set DO, new priorities set by HQ of EDEN. And for example today that active HQ EDEN has not done update priority, therefore it is not known which we should help. And these are the CP's wrong too?
4. When asked if EDEN threatening to collapse, the answer is this: "Yes, Eden threatens to collapse."
Good Morning Columbus. Of course, that he was facing unraveling. Because HQ tossed the ball to the CP's, CP's to HQ, and we lose all the battles squads and there are no indications that it will be different in the near future.
5. When asked what the role of HQ in the mechanism of EDEN, the answer is: "EDEN HQ has an executive role. Summit CP's is the one who creates policy of alliances, HQ is executed it. If you have a disagreement on the level of creation, HQ can not do almost anything except swim between the two sides and presents evidence and the conclusions of the summit that ultimately has to make a decision. But as I have already noted the problem is right there. Summit refuses to take responsibility and insisted that leaves HQ wrestles with tons of unresolved business. "
It is not untrue that the summit is inactive, but it is not true that HQ has only executive role. HQ is far more than that. There is enough examples that may indicate where shows that the HQ is above the CP's, and that shows how perky HQ. If any CP, disagree with members of HQ, HQ act like that these CPs are trolls, like they retarded, as CPs want them removed from the position in HQ. Members HQ in those moments act extremely irresponsible and do not pay attention to that what CP's say. How CP's can take responsibility for the actions of HQ? How can one CP explain to his players that he was responsible, that his country has no Congress, because HQ did not want to pass his request, the priority for the day?
Mi ez?Egy eRepublik polgár által írt cikket olvasol, egy többjátékos, valós országokon alapuló stratégiai játékból. Hozd létre a saját karakteredet, és segítsd az országod felvirágozását, mint csatahős, elismert újságíró vagy gazdasági guru!