Asian Peace Accord
eUS, eROC, and eSK Region Swap Agreement:
1. The eUS will Resistance War (RW) back the first region of their choosing, other than Eastern Taiwan. Once this is done, eROC will RW back to eSK three regions of their choosing other than Gyeongsangnam-do.
2. eUS will then RW back another eROC region other than Eastern Taiwan. eROC will then RW back to eSK the remaining three regions not being rented, ending with Gyeongsangnam-do.
3.Once all designated regions are returned to eSK, the eUS will finish the the return of eROC regions by RWing
4. If a RW is started that has not been approved by the eSK, eROC, or eUS CP, this RW will be deemed unofficial and the country defending will be allowed to defeat the RW.
eROC and eSK Rental Agreement:
1. eROC shall rent the regions of Jeollanam-do, Jeollabuk-do, and Chungcheongbuk-do from eSK for the duration 30 days following the signing date of this agreement for 20250 Country Currency and 135 Gold.
2. 60 Gold given in the rental agreement (a part of the total 135 Gold) is a security deposit that shall be returned to eROC if the agreement is properly dissolved.
3. For this agreement to properly dissolve, the agreed rental time must elapse, and if it is not renewed, the rental regions must be returned to their original owner, eSK, through Resistance Wars.
4. To renew this agreement, it must be renegotiated and re-signed by the Country Presidents of both eROC and eSK.
5. If the agreed rental time elapses and there has been no renewal, all regions being rented to eROC by eSK must be returned by RWs.
eUS, eROC, eSK, and eJP Non-Aggression Pact Agreement:
1. The countries of eUS, eSK, and eJP sign a Non-aggression pact with eROC. We shall make no attacks nor approve natural enemy proposals against one another for the duration of this Non-Aggression Pact (NAP).
2. This NAP shall be broken if eROC attacks eUS, eSK, or eJP, as well as if eUS, eSK, or eJP attack eROC. The eUS shall also consider an attack against eSK or eJP by eROC as an attack against itself and shall declare eROC a natural enemy.
3. This agreement shall last for 30 days after the signing date. For this agreement to be renewed, the CPs of eUS, eSK, eJP, and eROC must renegotiate and re-sign the NAP when the agreed duration of the NAP elapses.
eUSA’s sign: I agree and approve this agreement - By CP of eUSA, Vanek26
eROC’s sign: I agree and approve this agreement - By CP of eROC, DogmaLuna
eJP’s sign: I agree and approve this agreement - By CP of eJapan, Oraizan
eSK’s sign: I agree and approve this agreement - By CP of eSK, Ernesto Jeon
Što je ovo?Čitaš članak koji je napisao građanin eRepublika, virtualne strateške igre za više igrača koja se temelji na stvarnim državama. Kreiraj svoj vlastiti lik i pomogni svojoj državi da stekne slavu, dok se ti dokazuješ u ulozi ratnog junaka, renomiranog izdavača ili financijskog stručnjaka.