Good day, my fellow citizens of the eUS. My name is Clint Carmel, and I am running for Congress.
Specifically, I am running for Congress on the 'We The People' Platform, as I believe we are all citizens in this great game together. Though I am the first to admit that I am new and that this is my first run for office, I have several things going for me that other candidates do not have:
1) I speak English. Rather fluently.
2) I was born in The Bronx, before moving to Colorado.
3) I have been active on behalf of WTP and the eUS Government. Some accomplishments of note: WTP now has a stronger media/wiki presence, and our e-country is looked on with more favor by other countries.
4) For those who care about military matters, also note that I am a proud graduate of the two-week USAF Flight Training.
5) Finally, if you are an active reader of this column, then you are already aware of my Interview with Oblige, and other topics that are of note to citizens of the eUS.
If you care about this country, and you want a Congressman that is willing to listen to you and hear your concerns, then I strongly urge you to vote for me on Election Day.
I am Clint Carmel, and I approve this message.
Qu'est-ce ?Vous êtes en train de lire un article écrit par un citoyen d'eRepublik, un jeu de stratégie multijoueur immersif où l'on retrouve des pays réels. Créez votre propre personnage pour aider votre pays à atteindre la gloire et devenez un héros de guerre, un grand journaliste ou un magnat de la finance.