This is my fourth official article for the Ministry of Education, and the first as its Minister (or Secretary). This shall provide new players a nutshell preview of how to fight here in Erepublik. I have made a previous article here, and this is now the improved version. Thank you for reading.
Once your enemy is knocked out, the following would happen:
- your influence is added to the battle;
- you get experience points (1 per hit needed to kill the enemy);
- you will get rank points (10% of your influence).
You will also see a pop-up (like the image below) that tells you the effects of your fight. You can continue fighting by clicking "Add influence"-button.
- If you don't do anything in 2 minutes you need to confirm that you're still there before the battle status and heroes are updated.
- Battle Hero is an award given to a citizen for achieving the highest amount of damage in any battle. It is achieved by Fighting for a country in a battle.
- Campaign Hero is an award given to a citizen for achieving the highest amount of Damage in a campaign. Compared to the Battle Hero there is just one Campaign Hero medal which will be awarded to the Soldier who achieved the highest Damage in all divisions.
Fight hard, fight smart. Let us regain our regions. Courtesy of Erepublik Wiki, the official online encyclopedia of Erepublik.
Minister of Education
Qu'est-ce ?Vous êtes en train de lire un article écrit par un citoyen d'eRepublik, un jeu de stratégie multijoueur immersif où l'on retrouve des pays réels. Créez votre propre personnage pour aider votre pays à atteindre la gloire et devenez un héros de guerre, un grand journaliste ou un magnat de la finance.