The second part in the Reorganization of eJapan is the adjusting of the current MU supply system.
Regardless of what some people think, I did not support the current system of extensive screenshots. Having been part of the large eROK MU supply system, I know just how hectic and labor-intensive things can be. As such, I have suggested changes to the system which have been accepted by the Cabinet.
1. MU Commanders/Captains post on their MU subforum the Last Day Fights (ordered so large kills come first) of their regiments.
2. MU Commanders/Captians fill out the Forms Request after 12:00 game time, next day.
3. MoD distributes supply to MU Commanders by 20:00 game time, same day as request.
- For every 15 kills a player makes (that shows on the Last Day Fights) they get 5 Q6 Weapons.
- Maximum distribution is 15 Q6 Weapons (or 45 kills)
0~14 kills: 0 q6 tanks
15~29 kills: 5 q6 tanks
30~44 kills: 10 q6 tanks
45~∞ kills: 15 q6 tanks
An Article shall be written by Auraborus concerning this reform. Application forms and more details will be posted in the forums, under the control of the Ministry of Defense.
This is the second part of the Reorganization of eJapan, dealing with the military. The final part shall concern finance.
¿Qué es esto?Estás leyendo un artículo escrito por un ciudadano de eRepublik, un juego de estrategia multijugador inmersivo basado en países reales. Crea tu propio personaje y ayuda a tu país a alcanzar todo su esplendor mientras tú te consolidas como un héroe de guerra, un reconocido editor o un gurú de las finanzas.