- All the Military Units in the New World will be ranked based on the damage done by their members (both full members and recruits)
- Any type of damage counts (including Bombs, Rockets and Guerrilla Fights)
- The tournament starts on Day 2073 at 00:00 eRepublik time and finishes at the end of Day 2079
- A player qualifies to receive the prizes won by his Military Unit only if he completed the Daily Order at least twice during the competition
- If a player fought for more than one Military Unit, he will only be eligible to receive prizes as a member of the unit for which he dealt the highest damage and for which he also completed the Daily Order at least twice.
- The player must also be a member of the Military Unit for which he dealt the highest damage in order to receive the rewards
- Example of the previous two rules: One player deals 5 million damage for Military Unit A. He then moves to Military Unit B and deals 3 million damage. The player will be eligible only for rewards won by Military Unit A. If Military Unit B wins the contest, the player will not receive anything. If Military Unit A wins the contest, the player must move back to Military Unit A in order to gain the Daily Order bonus
- The tournament rankings will be accessible through a banner posted on the homepage
- The rankings will be updated once per hour
- There will be a global ranking and also national rankings for each country in eRepublik
Collective Rewards- National Competitions
- Members of the 1st placed Military Unit in the national rankings will receive 2 more Energy Bars and 2 more Bazookas when completing the Daily Order, for a period of 7 days after the end of the competition (as long as they complete the Daily Order for that Military Unit)
Collective Rewards- International Competition
- Members of the Top 50 Military Units in the global ranking will receive 2 more Energy Bars and 2 more Bazookas for a period of 7 days after the end of the competition
- The same 50 Military Units will receive an Organization that will remain under the sole control of the commanders of the Military Units. Other people such as country presidents will not have access to these entities.
- The Organization will receive a gold amount in the inventory, based on the unit’s final position in the ranking, as follows:
500 Gold for 1st place
400 Gold for 2nd place
300 Gold for 3rd place
250 Gold for places 4-10
200 Gold for places 11-25
150 Gold for places 26-50
- If a Military Unit is a winner in both the national and global competition, the Daily Order bonuses will be cumulated, resulting in 5 Energy Bars and 5 Bazookas (2 from the Global competition, 2 from the National competition and 1 as a regular daily reward)
- The members of the winning Military Units will receive the Daily Order bonuses according to the Eligibility Rules listed above
- The top 3 Military Units from both the global and national rankings will be awarded with gold, silver or bronze medals
- The top 3 damage contributors of each Military Unit will be listed in the national and global rankings next to their unit
- The top 3 contributors of the Military Units that are awarded with medals, will receive a prize of 10 to 30 Energy Bars (30 Energy Bars for the 1st contributor, 20 Energy Bars for the 2nd contributor, and 10 Energy Bars for the 3rd contributor)
- A player can be featured in the rankings as a top 3 contributor in an unlimited number of Military Units, but he will only receive the individual prize based on his contribution to the Military Unit he is eligible for (the one for which he dealt the highest damage and completed the Daily Order twice)
- If a top 3 player is not eligible to receive his individual prize of Energy Bars, the prize will NOT be reported to the next placed player
We know that for the past weeks, since the end of the Resource Wars, you have been waiting on the promised Economy changes. We are happy to announce that your wait is now over, as they are finally here!
Starting Day 3,145, the resources distribution resulted from last month’s Resource Wars Event will be launched. With it there comes a change in the location of the Companies, meaning that they will no longer longer “travel” with the citizenship of the owner. For this purpose we are introducing the new Holding Companies.
For more about assigning factories to Holding Companies, the impact of wars and trading embargoes on Work as Manager, as well as Productivity Bonuses, please visit the eRepublik Forum.
Let us know if you wish to share your feedback!
The Resource Wars event is coming to a spectacular end! We hope that you enjoyed it and managed to earn the desired resources. However, note that even though officially, Day 3,121 is the last day of the Resource Wars, the new resources will not populate the map yet.
The current resources together with the current economy will remain in place for the time being. The post Resource Wars updates will be launched step by step, as one change triggers another.
Many of you speculated about what the new resources are for, and some of you were spot on: airplanes are coming to eRepublik! We are excited to announce the dawn of a new era of warcraft in the New World! Be prepared to take your Epic Battles to the sky: assemble your air fleet and take your enemies by surprise!
Aviation will add a whole new dimension to the New World, allowing both new and old Citizens a chance to shine. New strategy in Battles, new Companies to feed the war machine, new skills and ranks will bring turmoil and fun for both veterans and newcomers.
In the following weeks we will rollout a series of changes and gradually introduce the Air Force and the changes to the Economy Module related to the New Industry. We are aiming to release a significant part of it by the end of the month.
Each major update will be announced before its implementation and more details about how the Air Force will reshape the future of the eWorld will come along with the future announcements.
Let us know if you wish to share your feedback!
Based on the feedback received so far regarding the usage of Bombs, we have decided to entirely disable using them in foreign Divisions.
From now on, you will not be able to use Small Bombs/Rockets when fighting in a Division other than your default one.
The only exception is the Big Bombs, since they are equal in all Divisions.
If you wish to share more feedback, let us know!
Starting today, until the end of the Resource Wars Event you will be able to experience fighting in other Divisions.
You can switch Division by completing individual Objectives that are scaled based on your health pool. Objectives will be available for completion only by fighting in your default Division.
If you are in Division 4 and you manage to complete the Objective you find in a Round, you will unlock a Division of your choice.
Once unlocked, you can switch back and forth between the unlocked Divisions and your original Division for the remaining of that Round, in that specific Battle, on that side (just like the Ghost Booster).
In the unlocked Divisions, the capped max hit replaces the regular hit (hit based on strength, weapon and rank) if the latter is higher. The max hit is the highest hit done in that round by a player that naturally belongs to that Division. However, if the max hit is lower than 10,000 then 10,000 would be the damage/hit taken into consideration. All bonuses (Elite Citizen/Legendary Rank/Damage Booster etc.) are added to the capped max hit as they are added to the regular hit.
If your default Division is Division 2 and you unlock Division 1, in which the max hit is 5,000, your damage/hit will be 10,000 + bonuses.
If your default Division is Division 2 and you unlock Division 1, in which the max hit is 15,000, your damage/hit will be 15,000 + bonuses.
The Bombs/Rockets will deal the same damage as in your default Division.
If you wish to share feedback, let us know!
Below you can find more details about the Resource Wars Event:
Desired Resources can be allocated on the Resource Wars tab of the Country page. Only the ruler of the Country can set the allocations, but everybody is able to see the current allocation. The allocation can be changed at any moment.
A token is won each time a Country does 30000 Domination Points during the event. Resource tokens give a Country the right to get a resource from the ones available in the Resource Pool. This is done based on the allocation in place at the moment the token is awarded. If no resources in the pool match the allocation (unwanted resources in pool or resources cannot be placed due to rare and very rare radiuses) the token is lost. Tokens cannot be donated.
A Leaderboard showing the Domination Points needed for the next token is available during the event.
Domination points Leaderboards update on a real time basis.
The Domination Points Leaderboards will be reset at the beginning of the event and will remain active for the entire duration of the event. Points are not reset at Day Change.
The Resource Pool status is visible in the event Popup Tab. Resources are added to the pool on regular basis with intervals varying between 1 and several hours. You will be able to see what resources are added to the Pool over the next 12 hours.
All resources present in the resource pool at the end of the event will remain unplaced and will be removed from eRepublik.
You will be able to place your Companies in one or more Regions of your choice, after the event ends. Once a Company is established in a Region, the Company can be relocated for a cost (relocation is subject to constraints that will be announced later on).
The Country productivity will be calculated using the current formula, as the sum of resources bonuses for each industry. If the region is not linked to the Country capital, half of its resources productivity bonuses will be used in the formula. If the Country has 2 or more Resources of the same type, only one will be used in the formula.
The productivity of a Company will be computed as the sum of Country productivity bonus and a percentage of the productivity bonus of the Region where the Company is located. Regions will be affected by a pollution factor that is based on the number of “works” done in the Region in the previous day. Basic formula : productivity_bonus = country_productivity_bonus + % of region_productivity_bonus - pollution
Working as Manager
You will be able to work as manager in a Company only if you are located in the Region where the Company is established.
If the Company is in a Region (historical or under occupation) of a country that has an open War with your Citizenship Country, your productivity as manager will drop.
The Work Tax percentage for WAM (Work as Manager) will be the one of the Country where the Company is located. The tax income will be split unevenly between the Country where the Company is located and the the Country of Citizenship of the manager.
Working as Employee
You will be able to hire employees on the job market of each Country where you have Companies established.
You will be able to assign “works” between your Companies no matter where the work was acquired or the company is located. This is subject to change in the future.
The productivity of an employee whose citizenship country has an open war with the country of citizenship of the owner of the company will be affected, and the salary received will be based on that productivity.
You will be able to switch Division by completing individual objectives that are scaled based on your Strength. Objectives will only be available for completion only by fighting in your default Division.
The objectives will be available next week.
For more details and a Questions&Answers thread you can visit the Forum If you wish to share your feedback please let us know.
As announced previously on the Forum, we are starting the rollout of a set of changes that will impact the New World as we know it.
Closely contested Full Scale Battles (when the Domination Bar is between 49.5% and 50.5%) will award double Prestige Points and will behave as Epic Battles.
A new Leaderboard is available ranking countries by Domination Points (as defined here ). The Leaderboard does not take into consideration Civil War Battles.
Citizen income from Combat Orders and Medals rewarding Currency (Mercenary, Freedom Fighter, True Patriot) are now subject to the Work Tax in effect in the player’s Country of Citizenship. Tax revenue originating from each Citizen is added to their respective Citizenship Country’s Treasury.
Civil Wars and Liberation Wars opening fees were increased to 1,000,000 Currency units.
All changes are now live.
If you wish to share your feedback, let us know.
All the Rounds started today will be under the the 1st of April Troll Spell. Each Citizen will have to let go for a day to his Strength and Division and enjoy a day of randomness.
All the Citizens will have a strength of 100, 200, 300 or 400 that varies for each Battle. The strength will be consistent throughout the duration of the Battle.
All the Citizens will be assigned randomly to a Division, for each Battle. The Division will be consistent throughout the duration of the Battle.
Battles will randomly go Epic for 5 minutes.
No Experience Points will be awarded for fighting, and Bazookas and Bombs cannot be used throughout the day. (Bombs expiring today will have their validity extended to 24 hours.)
Gold from Battle Hero Medals will be multiplied by a random number for each Battle (from 1 to 4) and Campaign Hero Medals will award 3 x Battle Hero Gold.
If you wish to share feedback, don't hesitate to contact the Headless Chicken !
In a persistent game universe, the sooner a player joins the better their chances to perform are. The junior Citizens have to work hard to make up for the time passed. Unfortunately, after 8 years the gaps are becoming quite impossible to close.
With that in mind, we are announcing today the Ghost Booster!
Starting Day 3,046 Citizens will receive one Ghost Booster per day after completing the Daily Tasks. When activated, the Ghost Booster gives you 30% of the biggest damage/hit of the Citizen who fights in the same Battle, Round, side and Division as you.
a) If in Round 1 of a Battle there fight 10 Citizens and the Citizen with the biggest damage/hit is Citizen A who makes 1,000 damage/hit, when you activate the Ghost Booster you will make 300 damage/hit + the regular damage/hit you have.
b) Citizen A hits 18,000 damage/hit with Q6 Weapons and 100% booster. Citizen B hits 2,000 per hit. Max hit = 9,000 (100% Booster not taken into account). With the Ghost Booster active, Citizen A will hit for 18,000 + 2,700 = 20,700, and Citizen B will hit for 2,000 + 2,700 = 4,700.
Each Ghost Booster lasts for 1 minute. The Ghost Boosters can be stored and have no expiry date.
Please note that:
- You will not be able to activate the Ghost Booster in a battle on your Citizenship Country’s side.
- You may activate the Ghost Booster only if you are located in one of the countries involved (you cannot activate via Mutual Protection Pact)
- Damage Boosters and Bazooka Boosters do not influence the max hit in a round, nor do they increase the Ghost Booster’s damage bonus
- Big/Small Bombs will not count for the bonus
We would also like to inform you that the administration stepped in a fraud case affecting tens of citizens and amounting to 10 million Currency. The Currency involved in the scam was returned to the victims and the offender has been permanently banned. We are sorry for this inconvenience and we count on your understanding and cooperation in solving this case.
The safety and trust of our players is paramount to us and, because of this unfortunate situation, the Blitzkrieg Pack will be on sale tomorrow, too.
Thank you very much for you support and if you wish to share feedback, don't hesitate to let us know!
After a long and dreary Winter, a warm Spring was long awaited so seize the opportunity and get a head start this season with a Spring Sale.
Starting Day 3,025 until Day 3,031 at Day Change you will be able to take advantage of the Spring Sale that will consist of 30% extra Gold for each purchased Gold Pack and 30% extra items for each purchased Promotional Pack. The Spring Sale applies to all the Gold Packs and Stashes except for the Monthly Gold Packs.
For a Gold Pack worth of 25 Gold you will get 7.5 extra Gold. Pretty convenient, right?
For a War Stash, you will get 30% more items:
26 Bazooka Boosters
26 double Energy Bars
6 Small Bombs
13% more Rank Points
13% more Gold for every purchase
If you have questions or if you want to share your feedback, let us know!
This year we have decided to be rather peaceful and pink and give you the tools to Make Love, Not War.
On Day 3,008, while the world is celebrating Valentine’s Day, you will be able to find love on the battlefield. Plato installed a big Heart button on each battlefield that will enable you to share the love. Once you press it, love will spread all over the battle and each Citizen’s damage will be reduced by 50% for the duration of the love rain. (The damage dealt by bombs will not be affected).
Please note that the spell is active for 1 minute, affects all the divisions, costs 1 000 currency and that everybody will be able to see who is the one spreading the love.
We hope you will enjoy a day full of love and if you want share your feedback, please let us know.