[offline] 89 Todor Gerdzhikov
Freedom FighterLiberate occupied regions by fighting in Resistance Wars.
Worked 30 days
Win the Congress elections
Win the Presidential elections
Reach 1000 subscribers to your newspaper
Reach the highest war influence in a battle
Reach the highest war influence in a campaign
Started a resistance war and liberated 1 regions
Advance 250 strength points
Invite 10 people to eRepublik and help them reach level 10
Defeat 25 enemies for 50 different countries
Have one of the highest daily influences in eRepublik for 30 different days..
3/30 days in Top Fighters
Fought for the country of citizenship.
Inflict damage for the citizenship country. You can view the current progress in the True Patriot section below.
- You fight in Division 1
- Deal 75,000 damage with Small Bombs
- Add 10,000 damage to Bazookas with Bazooka Boosters
- Get 2 Gold when winning a Battle Hero achievement
- You fight in Division 2
- Deal 375,000 damage with new Small Bombs
- Add 20,000 damage to Bazookas with new Bazooka Boosters
- Get 3 Gold when winning a Battle Hero achievement
- You fight in Division 3
- Deal 750,000 damage with new Small Bombs
- Add 30,000 damage to Bazookas with new Bazooka Boosters
- Get 4 Gold when winning a Battle Hero achievement
- You fight in Division 4
- Deal 1,500,000 damage with new Small Bombs
- Add 40,000 damage to Bazookas with new Bazooka Boosters
- Get 5 Gold when winning a Battle Hero achievement
Completed the “Brazilian Sabotage” missions. Decoration awarded on Day 2,398.
Frontline of Freedom: Bulgaria
One of the first 50 Freedom Fighters from Bulgaria
Runner Up in Division 4, 3rd M.U. Tournament
Dealt the second highest damage in the 3rd Military Units Tournament, Division 4, Bulgaria. Decoration awarded on Day 2,268.
Helped his Military Unit to win the 2nd place in the New World Cup, Division 4, Bulgaria. Decoration awarded on Day 2,415.
World Class Player
Member of one of the top 25 Regiments of the New World Cup. Decoration awarded on Day 2,415.
Ranked 3rd in the Damage Leaderboard of his Military Unit, Division 4