********* U have to think twice b4 committing to a North Indian Girl**********
1. At the time of marriage, a north Indian girl has more boyfriends than her age.
2. Before marriage, she looks almost like a bollywood heroine and after marriage you have to go around her twice to completely hug her.
3. By the time she professes her undevoted love to you, you are bankrupt because of the number of times you had to take her out to movie theatres and restaurants. And you wait longingly for her dowry.
4. The only dishes she can think of to cook is paneer butter masala, aloo sabji, aloo gobi sabji, aloo matar, aloo paneer, that after eating all those paneer and aloos you are either in the bed with chronic cholestrol or chronic gas disorder.
5. The only growth that you see later in your career is the rise in your monthly phone bill.
6. You are blinded by her love that you think that she is a blonde. Only later do you come to know that it is because of the mehandhi that she applies to cover her gray hair.
7. When you come home from office she is very busy watching "Kyonki saas bi kabi bahu thi" that you either end up eating outside or cooking yourself.
8. You are a very "ESpecial" person to her.
9. She always thought that Madras is a state and covers the whole of south india until she met you.
10. When she says she is going to "work out" she means she is going to "walk out"
11. She has greater number of relatives than the number of people you have in your home town.
12. The only two sentences in English that she knows are "Thank you" and "How are you"
13. She thinks Govinda can dance better than Michael Jackson.
******WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE A South indian GIRL-FRIEND***********
Her mother looks down at you because you didn't study in IIT or Madras /Anna University.
Her father starts or ends every conversation with " ... I say..."
She shudders if you use four letter words.
She has long hair, neatly oiled and braided (The Dubai based Oil Well Company will negotiate with her on a 25 year contract to extract coconutoil from her hair.)
She uses the word 'Super' as her only superlative.
Her name is another name for a Goddess or a flower.
Her first name is longer than your first name, middle name and surname combined (unless you are from Andhra)
When she mixes milk and rice you are never sure whether it is for the Dog or for herself.
For weddings, she sports a mini jasmine garden on her head and wears silk saris in the Madras heat without looking too uncomfortablewhile you are melting in your singlet.
She thinks Mohan Lal is the sexiest man alive.
Her favourite cricketer is Krishnamachari Srikkanth.
Her favourite food is dosa though she has tried North Indian snacks like Chats (pronounced like the slang for 'conversation')
She bursts into songs with her cousins in every movie.
She bores you by telling you which raaga each song you hear is based on.
You have to give her jewellery, though she has already got plenty of it ..
Her thali (Mangal Sutra) weighs more than the championship belts worn by WWF wrestlers.
She is more educated than you.
Her father thinks she is much smarter than you...
Supernatural Incident in Bangalore(Not for Weak Hearted)
This really freaked me out
If you know some one staying in B'glore let them know this If you are in
b'lore, do go through this story COZ, its a real one.
Read this true story... and let everybody you know in and around
Bangalore especially Bannerghatta Road ........
My friend lives in Malleshwaram... One day he went to Bannerghatta Road to
visit his uncle for some days as his parents had to attend a wedding in
Coimbatore. One evening he and some other of my college friends went to
Yellahanka for a movie.
He had so much fun that he forgot that it's very late. He caught the last
local bus to Bannerghatta Road ..... he reached Bannerghatta Road around
midnight...... He had to walk about a mile from the bus stop to home....
As he was walking alone, he could sense that the night felt very creepy as
it was so dark. While walking, he was stonished to See an old creepy
looking guy selling some books. It was a very unusual thing to see a
thing like that.....
It got the shivers ! on him when he noticed that his old guy is
unusually pale and staring at him... The old guy said "Son why don't you get a
book...it would keep you company". Then he did something which he would
regret for the rest of his life .........
My friend started to act brave & thought why not & had a look at his
collections... My friend's hair started to rise up as he noticed that
all the books were related to supernatural activities...but he found one
that was very interesting.
So he asked the old man "how much is it, uncle?".... The old guy
replied, "Well son...this is an interesting book...it's only for Rs 250. My
friend was shocked and said "but...but... it's expensive" This time the old man
stared which freaked my friend. My friend quickly checked all his
pockets & found Rs.200 & said
"This is all I have." The old guy replied "It's OK son ....you can have
the book for that price"
As ! my friend was just about to run for home...the old man called back
& said "Son ... whatever happen, you don't ever flip the book to it's last
page... remember these words or you would regret...!!!!!"
My friend nodded and never looked back ... Reaching home...he quickly
asked his Uncle whether there was any new old bookseller nearby? The Uncle
replied "not that I know of but ....we've heard that there's 1 old man comes
once in a while during full moon nights but heard that there is something
creepy about it...why son?"
My friend freaked out... he told his uncle "nothing uncle...just
asking". He started reading the book with the old man's words on his mind.. At
night, 12 0'clock, as he went to bed, a gush of wind blew which chilled
him up to his bones. At that glimpse, he noticed the wind had blown the
pages to its last page. He remembered what the old man has said! But we humans
tend to have the tendency to know. Out of curiosity, he flipped to the
last page & fainted... What he saw at the last page is stated below:
Don't look further down if you have a weak heart warn you
Original price:-- Rs. 20/-
Promotion price:-- Rs. 10/-
ps:- i got this from internet so credit goes to original creator
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.