On the 12th of Januray, the French government has signed a NAP with Serbia and Poland. The french people isn't agree with that.
France want to fight, France want to live free. We don't want to be the muppet of another countries.
The Resistance never die. She'll survive.
Here, you can find the treaty, extracted from an article of the French MoFa's newspaper.
1. ePoland will release 1 occupied region: Paris Isle of France.
2. ePoland will hold 16 regions: Alsace, Auvergne, Brittany, Burgundy, Champagne Ardenne, Franche-comte, Limousin, Loire Valley, Lorriane, Lower Normandy, North Calais, Pays de la Loire, Picardy, Poitu Charents, Rhone Alps Upper Normandy. These regions will not be given up at any moment to any other country.
3. eSerbia will hold 5 regions: Aquitaine, Corsica, Languedoc Rousillon, Midi-Pyrenees, Provence Alpes Azur. These regions will not be given up at any moment to any other country.
4.eFrance will not start or support any resistance war in regions mentioned in points 2 and 3.
5. If ePoland lose control over one of regions from point 2:
- eFrance will NE ePoland on request of ePoland,
- when all regions from point 2 are in control of ePoland a peace treaty will be signed and NE will be closed,
- all regions from point 1 (if are in control of ePoland) will be given back to eFrance.
6. If eSerbia lose control over one of regions from point 3:
- eFrance will NE eSerbia on request of eSerbia,
- when all regions from point 3 are in control of eSerbia NE will be closed.
7. This agreement starts with the date of signing and will be renewed every 12th of month at 12:00 eRepublik time automatically, if parties will not agree otherwise.
8. eFrance will pay the nation of ePoland the lease price of the province of Paris Isle of France, at a cost of 15000cc in the begining of each monthly period.
So you can see that France can't do something. We are imprisoned.
Frenchies are proud. We'll always fight for freedom.
This treaty is a treason for all allies of France. We can't accept that.
Live Free, or not
This is our slogan
The Treaty of the Shame.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.