Just a quick update on what congress has been doing since my last report.
- Access to ODC and CDC was changed to read only for all bar congressmen, the CP and VCP
- The Comptroller General Act was amended to allow those in leadership and/or supply positions within MU's to be considered
- I was returned as speaker and appointed Acacia Mason as my deputy
- MU Reports have been submitted and congress is currently voting to approve said MU's for further funding as per the act
- A National Arts Archive was proposed and is being debated
- The Congressional Rules of Order (CRoO) was updated to include rules on how the speaker is elected
- The Supreme Court of Canada has officially been removed with congress doing a little housecleaning by removing the last reference to the SC. The Judicial Branch section of the forums will soon be archived
- A transfer was voted through and funds distributed to the approved MU's
- In Closed Door Congress (CDC) congress, along with the executive, continue to debate our MPP and alliance situation. We are waiting on the outcome of the CP election before pushing through anything solid. An in house poll was conducted to guage congress' views on our alliance options.
- A new MU Command section of the forums, most likely attached to Parliament Hill, is being discussed as we speak. This will make it easier for MU Commanders to post their monthly reports, for the public, and congress to view the reports and for everyone to see what funding transfers are happening.
To view details of the discussions go to the eCanada Forums. It only takes a minute to sign up.
eCanadian citizens who are not in congress can put their views forward in the Legislative Branch (public) area of congress. Also, if you have something you feel should be proposed in congress just pm your party president or a congressman and run your idea past them.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.