Some big names have been prowling around recently, claiming their right by birth to be CP ( Country President).
This recent political event and the threat of an opportunistic to become our CP
have moved me to write this simple test to realize how badly some candidates fit for that high purpose.
These are the points of the so-called "CP-Alphabethis test", to check upon a CP candidate:
- experience: in-game experience, most of us would agree 30 at the very least.
- empathy: a good CP is not only appreciated by people who knows him, but by people who
has just met him.
- popularity: a good CP wins not by a meager 51%, he wins for at least 60-75%.
- bountifulness: being this a game, if the guy doesn't understand that a jot of his wealth may flood
the tiny reserves of a newbie or not so lucky compatriot, then he's not an elligible for CP, he's a stingy.
- army experience: a couple of true patriot medals , and another couple of battle medals at least
- transparency: in both his style game and political aims, trustworthiness.
- moral values: the actitud towards choosing the decision on behalf of tradition, personal believes,
national believes, treats, alliances and promises, instead of pure math calculations and straight selfish benefit.
I'll name this test the CP-Alphabethis' test, so you can mention and reuse it.
To the reader: I don't mind if you vote or subscribe BUT, please,
broadcast, spread this post as much as possible, I think the content is essential for our country.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.