Dear eBelgian citizens,
The polls for the following questions are in:
1. How many times a day do you check Erepublik?
2. How many times do you fight a day?
3. Do you reach the daily order each day, if not how many times a week do you?
4. Have you every visited the Belgian Forum?
5. Do you learn the best from Wiki, other players, or on your own?
6. Do you think that our young ones in Belgian Training Academy (BTA) should be lead by someone of their own level and experience or by someone that has much experience and is a higher level?
Now it is time for the graphs!!
Some of you noticed my typo. And I am glad that you all pointed it out to me.
As of the time that I had sent these questions to our wonderful belgian citizens the BTA was no longer owned by our government. So I would like to apologize.
But the point of the question still stands. Should our young ones but helped by ones that are their same experience/level or by someone that has higher experience/level?
So as of now the results are end and I would like to thank you all.
Oh yes, one last thing, We had many that gave me there answers for the questions for the poll and I made an average level out of the ones that messaged me back. That was 38!
So next time, I am hoping that I will be able to talk to a more younger crowd along with our veterans. We love to hear from all not just the ones have been here for a while.
Thank you all,
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.