Get 250 FREE Energy but unlike most giveaways I am going to make you work your IQ to get it! All you need to do is read the five questions and anyone who:
- Gets a perfect score on the test
Just add as a comment below your Vote #/ Sub # and the answers you selected to get your FREE 250 Energy!
Now time to test your IQ!
1. Which number logically follows this series: 4 - 6 - 9 - 6 - 14 - 6 - ...
2. Which of the below conclusions can be drawn with absolute certainty based on the following two propositions?
- None of the stamp collectors is an architect.
- All the Drones are stamp collectors.
A. all stamp collectors are architects
B. architects are not Drones
C. no stamp collector is Drones
D. some Drones are architects
3. What is the correct answer to the following problem.
Tom has a new set of golf clubs. Using a club 8, the ball travels an average distance of 100 meters. Using a club 7, the ball travels an average distance of 108 meters. Using a club 6, the ball travels an average distance of 114 meters. How far will the ball go if Tom uses a club 5?
A. 122 meters
B. 120 meters
C. 118 meters
D. 116 meters
4. Water is to a pipe as ... is to a cord.
5. Which word means 'an expression of displeasure'?
Add as a comment below your Vote #/ Sub # and the answers you selected to get your FREE 250 Energy!
Test your IQ for FREE 250 Energy!
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.