The initial strike was a success and the UK got a foothold in the Pacific. However yesterday the UK had five battles on its hands.
1) A RW against Poland in Wales. The UK is happy to have Poland hold a region and wanted to lose the RW here.
2) A RW against the UK in Nordjylland (origianlly Danish). The UK would have been happy to lose this, as this region is the remains of a co-ordinated attack against German interests and has no practical value to the UK.
3) A RW against the UK in Shannon (originally Ireland). The UK and Ireland have/had a peace agreement for the UK to hold this region (and Mayo). This agreement states Ireland would fight for the UK in any RW's that were started in these regions and in return the UK would not completly wipe Ireland. The UK wanted to keep this region.
4) A RW against the UK in Sabah (originally Malaysia). The UK took this region from Indonesia in the original strike and would have liked to hold this region longer to provide an foothold against Indo forces.
5) An MPPed battle against Indonesia in Sulawesi. The UK wanted to take this region to establish more of a foothold in the Pacific and to distract Indonesia further from Australias uprising against Indonesia who have enjoyed owning Austrian land for a long time.
With all these battles splitting UK (and allied) damage the UK lost control of Sabah which was an important region , however possibly worse the UK failed to win in Sulawesi which handed the iniciative to Indonesia. The UK did prosper in Shannon which is a great success, but only has one region in the Pacific now. This is concerning as if this region is lost the UK will be out of Pacific and unable to split Indonesian damage. It is therefore of the upmost importance that the UK wins in Kalimantan.
Have a look at the battle here. If you have any energy bars/bazookas or bombs please use them to support the TWO backed campaign to help our Aussi friends by distracting Indonesia. If any MU's could spare money to support the UK wall in this battle that would also be great.
If the UK is winning in your division and you can hold onto your damage please do so for when it is really needed. As ever keep up to date on the UK MoD news and fight smart.
Oh and keep the shouts going to spread the word and alert others when supplies are on. I've made a shout of my own...
Keep The UK Airstrike Alive!
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.