Here we go..
Hi BeJIuKaH, thank you for agreeing to do this interview, I am so glad to have the pleasure of interviewing SC Advisor of CoT.
1. A bit personal question but if i can ask you what does your nickname mean?
Hello, I am also glad having this interview with you
Actually, translated literally, my nickname means "giant" in bulgarian
Now that we got that "personal" part out of our way let me ask you more "professional" questions.
2. We have much players that don't know what is CoT. What does it mean, what is your brief history and who are the member states?
CoT means Circle of Trust. It is an Alliance formed on June 22nd this year by Bulgaria and Chile, who left their previous alliances EDEN and Terra. The alliance was created to be an alternative to the three existing alliances at the time - ONE, EDEN and Terra. The alliance's purpose is to unite countries who's goal is to help each other both economically and militarily.
At first, there were just a few members - Bulgaria, Chile, Switzerland, Peru, Paraguay, South Korea and New Zealand, but later Republic of Moldova, Japan, Mexico, Belgium joined us, plus of course our newest trial members - Indonesia and Republic of Macedonia.
3. Bulgaria was a member of a different alliances. Why did you leave them? What do you think of them now?
Yes, we were part of 3 other alliances before we co-founded the Circle of Trust. Well, I suppose the reason for leaving them is that at some point we realised that our place was not there and maybe because our word was not respected.
4. How do you see eBulgaria in CoT? As a leader state or equal member of the alliance? But be objective, some member states do more then others.
There are no big or small countries in CoT. Each member has equal rights and everyone's word is respected. Bulgaria is probably a leader only in military aspect, but this does not matter really.. Because we are not Damagehood and as I said, everybody is equal in CoT and there isn't prioritising at just one member-state's battles!
5. What do you think about eIreland and how would you describe eBulgarias relations with eIreland? And what is CoT's opinion of eIreland?
I deeply respect Irish people both in RL and eRepublik. I think Ireland is an extremely loyal to its allies country and would never betray a friend!
Both, Bulgaria and Ireland have had long-standing relations and I think that they are not forgotten but still live
I can proudly say that Ireland is one of the best friends of Bulgaria ever since.
Furthermore, the Circle of Trust Alliance is ready to welcome new members and especially such loyal country as Ireland - with open arms!
6. You are experienced leader and eIreland is the member of EDEN. Do you know about problems eIreland (financial, political and military)? Did you have some of those problems yourself and how did/would you handle it?
In fact, I am not so aware of Ireland's internal problems, but as far as I know, you are dissatisfied with the lack of support from EDEN to smaller countries
7. eIreland fought side by side with eBulgaria even when you left EDEN. Do you have any friends in eIreland?
Yes, this is true and Bulgarians still remember this act of loyalty and friendship from your side.
And yes, I have some friends in Ireland
8. Hypothetically if eIreland would apply for the CoT membership how we be accepted? With opened arms, carefully or would we have to seek alliances elsewhere?
As I said, Ireland is very loyal to its allies and this would definitely be in favor for you, if you hypothetically apply for CoT membership.
9. Who would you say is number one enemy of eBulgaria and CoT?
Well, the arch-enemy of Bulgaria is Turkey - I think this is a public secret )
But for CoT I can't say we have number one enemies... Just those who threaten the security of our member-states turn into enemies.
10. What is your opinion on EDEN and how do you see them in the near future?
Since Bulgaria left EDEN, my opinion of EDEN changed because of the truth that came out and also because of some acts of the never-changing HQ there... I can honestly say that I pretty much dislike them... But for the future... I can't predict it
11. What is your opinion on Poland expansion throughout Europe and North America?
Just the usual stuff as Poland is one of the main powers in the game and can afford it.
12. Thank you in the name of eIrish people! Would you like to say something to them?
I thank you too for the opportunity of having this wonderful interview with you.
To Irish people I can only bow for their acts of loyalty and friendship towards us at the time we left EDEN and they continued to fight for their Bulgarian friends!
I would be extremely happy if I see you in the Circle of Trust alliance soon
Thank you BeJIuKaH for your time i wish you best of luck in the future! To your alliance, your country and you personally!
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.