1. What do you love about your job?
1. I love being devoted to the community, working and seeing results appearing little by little. Negociations with other countries, the honor of representing one and only eNation.
2. What are the strengths you bring to the job?
2.The desire to help my eCountry, some people that encouraged me to go for it and also because it was a totaly new experience for me !
3. If you were to describe your country in three words, what would they be?
3. Love, fights and friendly.
4. Why were you elected?
4. Well, I assume that people elected me first because of what I succeeded to do last month so they helped me to keep working. I was also the only serious candidate since they knew I wanted to go for a second term.
5. What difficulties does your country face?
5. Occupation, population decreasing, lack of fun, economical problems...
6. Why should citizens immigrate to your country? What have you to offer?
6. I thought about encouraging people to visit France, but unfortunately our situation isn't stable and we will probably get wiped soon by Serbia, we have nothing to offer, not even proper bonuses, so i'll just say that they should come because it's france and that France is love !
Merci to AlexMCS182 for answering,
All the Best
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.