I announce the start of the eJapan Gold Loan Program
As seen by actions of both governments and individuals, loans of gold are been done for upgrading Training Centers. For this purpose, the eJapanese government shall also start its own Gold Loan Program.
Terms and Conditions
1. Applicant must be an eJapanese citizen in an eJapanese MU.
2. A maximum of 5 gold can be borrowed within the 44% discount offer.
3. Repayment will be in the form of 2,150 yen per gold due by Day 1650.
4. Applications can be denied.
5. Acceptance of the applications shall be done by the President.
Currently 300,000 yen (equivalent to 30 loans) has been allocated for the purposes of this program, with potential expansion based on initial results. Please apply by reply to this post using the following format:
All requests in alternative forms will be denied.
I hope that loans such as this program can be a normal feature of eJapan in the future. It depends on the commitments of the citizens of eJapan. Please do your most for the country.
Edit: Given the frustrating lack of activity, I have lessened the conditions and I myself shall act as the surety of the loans.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.