eUS Department of Education
Hello fellow eAmerican Public
I’m addressing you once more as your Secretary of Education. I know the Department of Education has been quiet during the last days but that is mainly because we have been working out a new project which is waiting Congressional approval.
We all are familiar with the Mentorship program ran by the Department of Education, dismissing such a valuable and prestigious program would be a terrible mistake and will not happen under my direction of DoE. Instead, we will make the program bigger and more glorified.
The Department of Education is working on the American University project. The Mentorship program meanwhile will be absorbed by the American University. So here are the basic fundaments of this project:
Base of the project
- The American University is considered a program of the United States Department of Education and always under the behalf of the Secretary of Education and the Deputy of Education.
- The American University will be ran by the University Director.
- The Mentorship program will be the main function of the University as well as proposing final graduation exams for mentees and a reward for the highest scored exams.
- The rewards and supplies for the University enrolled students (all the current mentees will be automatically enrolled) will by added to the Department of Education budget, funded by the American Congress.
- A form of University Enrollment will be created and made public on “Education today” newspaper and will be added a link on our message from DoE comms so all new citizens have access to the program.
- After the new citizen fills the form, we’ll receive his answers and we’ll assign him a Mentor/Tutor. Like the actual Mentorship program, the Mentor will give hints to his/her mentee as well as food and weapons as supply, a link for Meals on Wheels program will also be given and announced.
- Each week the University will prepare a Final Exam for Mentees, this exam will not be mandatory, but only taking the exam the Mentees will have the right to be rewarded for score merits.
- Depending on the nunber of Mentees taking the exam, the criteria will be stated down here:
- 5 Mentees or less proposing for Final Exam - The highest score rewarded.
- Between 5 to 10 Mentees proposing for exam - The 2 highest scores rewarded.
- Between 11 to 20 Mentees proposing for exam - The 3 highest scores rewarded.
- Between 21 to 30 Mentees proposing for exam - The 4 highest scores rewarded.
- Between 31 to 100 Mentees proposing for exam - The 5 highest scores rewarded
- More than 100 mentees - The 10% highest scores rewarded.
Note: The exams will be scored from 0 to 200 points, scores below 95 points will not be eligible for rewards.
- Each Mentee will have the right to propose himself as many times as he wants, in case he doesn’t reach the score of 95 points on the first attempt on the exam. In case the Mentee gets 95 points or above, he’ll only be able to retake the exam only once more for score improvement. Score improvements are eligible for the score rewards.
- Exams scored 95+ points, will be considered “Graduated” and a “Graduation reward” will be given to the graduated students. Note that this reward will be way lower than the score merit reward.
- The type of exam will be always Multiple Choice questions with 3 big open questions as bonus of excellence.
- All the highest scores will be added to the Honors Roll of the American University.
- The highest scores will have a chance to be recommended to a Government Department according to their best area of skill.
- Each mentor can take as many mentees as he/she wants.
- Mentees will be accepted for enrollment as long as they have lower level than 25.
As for the University Announcements, I'd like everyone to know that it is on DoE plans to make the exams open each Friday. It is the responsability of each Mentor to report the DoE who of their Mentees want to take the Graduation Exam until at least one day before the exam. The exam results, depending on the nunber of Mentees to correct should come out between Saturday or Sunday and will be announced on this very same newspaper. As for the Honors Roll, only the merit scores will be added. The Honors roll list will be upgraded each week.
Seal of Congressional Approval:
I hope everyone can take the best of this inniciative.
Dr Luis Sentieiro
Secretary of Education
| The President's Newspaper | Speaker's Word | DoD Civilian Orders | Dept of Education | Dept of Interior |
| White House Press Room | Pony Express | eNPR Radio | Terra Times | Voice of EDEN |
Join a Military or Militia: Links Updated 02.03.12
eRebuglik now breaks links to Google Docs. If your link is broken, please contact this Org with a TinyURL or similar shortcut.
| US Civilian MU | Boot Camp | Special Forces | Ultramarines | SEAL Team 6 |
| EZ Company | Bad Company | Sons of Liberty | Bear Cavalry | Pickle's Patriots | Hell Jumpers |
| eUS Training Corps | National Guard | Mobile Infantry | eUS Army | Airborne | Marine Corps | Cobra |
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.