Within the next few days, if not hours, we will be dealing with a major invasion on our shores. Our allies are in full retreat throughout the world. Croatia has been wiped. France and Romania are being overrun. Brazil may be in the same boat soon.
Not since World War III have we seen a conflict like the one we will soon be dealing with, and it will take every single one of us working together to turn the tide. We can win this war, but it will require us to sacrifice for the common good.
We need every hand on deck to win, and we need people fighting as effectively as possible.
1. Use all your food fights every day. Food fights are the most efficient way to do damage. You do more damage with 30 food fights than you do with 10 fights with a Q5 weapon, for an equal amount of money.
2. Know how to maximize your fights. If you opt to use a weapon remember the different quality levels. If you can buy 5 Q1 weapons or 1 Q5 weapon you should buy the Q5. A Q1 weapon only gives you 20% more damage, and lasts for only one fight. A Q5 weapon doubles your barefisted damage, and lasts for five fights. Just keep in mind that if its a choice between fighting all your fights or fighting with a weapon, you should always do all 30 fights.
3. Make your fights count. Battles are up in the air until one side reaches 1800 points on their counter. At that point up to 30 minutes may still be left in a battle, but the battle is already decided. No matter how much damage you do, you will not swing that battle. Wait the 30 minutes and fight at the beginning of the next battle, where your damage will do some good.
4. Follow The DoD Orders. These orders are updated multiple times through out the day, and can tell you where to fight as we defend our homeland. Subscribe to the DoD Orders and vote them everyday so that everyone can see them.
5. If you are in the military, follow your orders. This war has had and will continue to have multiple fronts, and we will need to direct your damage accordingly. Civilian orders, such as the DoD may differ from your orders, so always check your orders.
6. Don't Panic. As General Harlot said in the first invasion, "The eUSA has 51 regions. Time is on our side." Time IS on our side. We can win this invasion, but it may take time.
We have weathered the worst storms imaginable. We have been through days as dark as the ones we're in now, and darker yet. Together we can win this war.
General Bradley Reala
-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.