Dr Luis Sentieiro
Hello fellow eAmericans,
First of all, I owe you an apology for my absence during my last times, my computer is broken and therefore my access to the tools that allow me to perform my eRepublik work are minimal at best. I've been wandering around iPhone applications, work computer and all that sort of stuff to be able to do my stuff, be able to help the cabinet, lead AMP and Air Force. Of course I'm not alone in this tasks but I do think you guys should at least know what happened. Honestly I have no idea yet when I'll have my computer back, I heard from Vaio it'll be before the 5th but... last time I trusted them something they took a month repairing my computer and I had to complain non-stop. I'm writing this article from my desktop computer at work now that I got all stuff done. Now.. enough talking about my own problems and let's talk business.
Flight Training - Air Force Not merging
Now, this matter was wrapped up a few days ago but due to my own issues I wasn't able to write anything about it, so here we go and I'd like to make a few points very clear:
1. The changes and merge regarding AF-FT were proposed by our current Secretary of War Lemon Vodka.
2. The USAF COs were called to discussion, including fhaemita, former FT CO. Fhaemita did not agree with the change for the various reasons he stated in that discussion thread and his Article.
3. I wrote an article announcing changes regarding USAF but did not mention which changes I was talking about. I was aware of all the discussion going on regarding this process but since I did not know exactly where it'd end up, I left the subject open on my own article. It is my own fault for not predicting that article would actually cause way more trouble than good.
4. After many discussions and a talk between our POTUS Tenshibo and the FT officers, Synesi was appointed the new FT Commander and the branch was not merged with Air Force.
Now, I could just wash my hands like Pilates did, but I'm not going to. I agreed with the proposed changes and I did think they were for the best, if you want to condemn me for my own opinion as much mistaken as you think I might be, so be it, but I'm not going around and say I disagreed with this or deny what I once believed. It was not my intention to harm Flight Training or any other USAF branch, still regardless, I do apologize to the current FT officers for any harm my article might have caused and I do hope we can continue to work with the friendship and camaraderie I've seen before and I hope to see once again.
Now, a few days ago, I attended to a CoT summit were a few points were discussed giving focus to:
- Germany acceptance as CoT full member.
- New CoT Military Commander
- Military Strategy
In regards of the 1st topic, I'll say it was voted and Germany was accepted as a new CoT full member. You can confirm the new status on the CoT alliance page.
In regards of the current CoT MC, things are a bit more complicated, Macedonia proposed a candidate but he turned down the position and his nomination. Per the CoT charter, if the country who was supposed to nominate an MC isn't present, then any country can propose an MC. All I gotta say is that negotiations are still going on and surely CoT HQ will get this fixed soon along the alliance council.
In regards of military strategy, we will be helping our allies and do the best we can for our alliance. I'm not going to say this with soft words, a wipe is a very possible scenario but we shouldn't be afraid of it, we have enough strength to return stronger than ever. Serbia and TWO is just waking up USA's beast mode.
Military Survey briefly comment
As you all know, in my latest article, I posted a survey results. This survey was delivered to all USAF commanders and US-AIM as well. While 173 might not be a big number considering the joint soldiers in all MUs together, we can take it as a statistical representative sample.
Taking this as a sample, we can take a few conclusions from it:
- Half of the population that responded the survey is from division 4.
- Most of the soldiers replying to the survey are active soldiers on active Military Units. White this number might be a bogus number, it represents a big percentage inside the active soldiers who answered the survey considering it is hard to get the 2-clickers to answer it.
- Most soldiers get their orders through IRC bot within their MU channel.
- Half of our soldiers do deployments to allied countries and RWs.
- Most of the MUs fund those deployments in full.
In what regards the alliance side of the survey:
- The majority currently approves CoT but there is 38% of people who are either neutral or disapprove.
- The majority of the survey population doesn't want to move into another alliance and if we were to move to another alliance, they'd rather us be independent/neutral.
As you all know, we are in the time of the month in which POTUS campaigns show up and people declare their intents to run for President. Right now I see only one candidate running, Paul Proteus.
There were rumors me and Tenshibo were running, I will take the time to deny those rumors once again, I'm not running for POTUS because I am in no conditions to do so with my computer broken and I publicly endorse Paul.
To anyone considering to run besides Paul, wish you the best luck. If you're from the AFA, well.. no luck for you, only a granted loss.
One last word America... For your own sake...
I hope you have enjoyed your read and that we can keep up the good work!
This is your Vice President Dr Luis Sentieiro signing off!
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.