as if showing my way to my
I believed if
there was a future beyond it,
there was a reason for me to fight
even if put myself on the line.
Long time no see everyone. It is been a month since i am not playing this
Okay, let's to the topic now ! Please enjoy it
*This will last tutorial i write for a while. After this, i will go home to my original country (eIndonesia).
Donate is a function that allows Citizens or Organizations to donate currency, gold, or inventory to other entities in eRepublik.
Every Citizen and every Organization can donate items to other citizens. Every Citizen above with an Adult Title and every Organization can also donate money to other citizens. Citizens with Young Title can also donate money to other entities, if they have
To get to the donate section, bring up the profile of the entity (citizens/organizations) you wish to donate to and in the upper right corned click on button.
This will bring up inventory tab labelled "Items" and another tab labelled "Money" with your accounts listed.
Choose the amount of things (by example some weapon(s)) that you want to donate. Once it is done : click on donate
If an user successfully donates the items, this message will appear: "Successfully transferred XX item(s) to (Citizen you donated)."
If you want to donate money to a friend. You need to click on the second tab and choose the amount of money that you want to give
If a citizen/organization successfully donates the money, this message will appear: "You have successfully donated (amount) (currency/Gold)"
1. When you are donating you are allowed to use only 2 decimals. (example: you can donate 10,12 RON, not 10,123 RON)
2. If a citizen/organization is trying to donate 0 or a negative sum of money, or type a text in the donation field, he will see this message: "You can only donate an amount of money that is higher than 0."
3. A citizen can only receive up to 10 gold a day and once this limit is reached will not be able to gain any more gold via donations or other means.
4. If a citizen/organization does not have the necessary amount of money in his account, he will see this message: "You do not have enough money in your account to make this donation."
5. If a citizen/organization that is trying to donate money to a citizen/organization that does not exists, he will see this message: "The Citizen/Organization that you are trying to donate money does not exist"
6. If a citizen/organization is trying to donate money from an account that he does not have, he will see this error message: "You do not have the proper account to donate"
Well, that is tutorial about Donate. I hope all of you enjoy it and understand that.
If you have some question(s), you can pm me in-game or comment in this article.
I need comments and suggestions to beautify this tutorial.
Made by, Sakurai Yoshiyuki
Source wiki.erepublik.com (with slight changes)
Exp, Energy, Gold & Currency
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.