blood n bullet
I would like to announce that India and Croatia have agreed to a cessation of hostilities for a period of 2 weeks. This agreement is temporary and encompasses only the stated time. It is not a peace treaty and should not be regarded as one.
The terms of the ceasefire are as follows:
1. Ceasefire for 2 weeks starting now
2. Return of 5 Regions back to India asap (which have been mutually agreed, the first being Andhra Pradesh)
3. This agreement is valid up to day change from eRepublik 1900 to 1901
4. Any side can request a meeting for a NEW agreement during or near the end of the 2 weeks.
Due to the mechanics of the game (it takes about 72 hours to remove the mutual NEs and sign a peace treaty to end the war), Croatia will delete India, however it will return it’s regions asap as per the agreement.
Reasons for signing this agreement from India’s perspective are simple.
1. As you all are aware we are in the process of organizing and carrying out a baby boom. Over the past week we have been able to add close to 30 genuine members and in the coming weeks we aim to add more. For India, right now this is the most important objective as active players are the best resource of any country. For that we need every active player to help out as much as they can and as we’re a small community still, organizing and carrying out military operations at the same time is a strain.
2. Our geopolitical position is one of transition right now; this will be addressed in this period of time. Being able to make rational decisions without the distractions of war is important for the long term success of India as a country.
3. Our economic resources at this time are limited and as such they would be better used to help out and grow a new generation of Indian players who will help our country achieve greatness in the future.
For the above reasons this Cessation of hostilities was accepted. We remain committed to our homeland in the long term. This is not related to nor is binding on any alliance we may choose to be a part of in the future.
Any and all discussions we may or may not have with Croatia during or after this ceasefire will be entirely new and not connected in any way to the ceasefire itself.
Sometimes one has to take a step back to take two forward.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.