In the recent spirit of publishing logs and screen caps I would like to take the opportunity to share one of my own. While I do have logs that are juicy and misleading I will not share them as I am not actually interested in the PR war that is being waged. Instead I would like to share an exchange that I had with a eIndian citizen who decided to move here and was accepted only a few days ago.
As is my normal course of action, I wrote to him to try to clarify some points in what can often be a heated exchange in the comments of an article. In the course of our exchange he mentioned that he had no issue with me but that he had “many problems towards [my] MU”. For those of you that do not know, I am a member of the United Aggression. A group of top ranking soldiers that have found friendship and camaraderie in the game through free exchange of ideas, jokes, and a deep respect for each other.
I naturally asked this person I had never met, nor has been an eIndian citizen for more than 4 days why he hated my military unit. His response was as follows:
Same problem as iNCi or DSW:
1) Lack of honour
2) Lack of loyalty
3) Bunch of "mercenaries" who will sell her mother for a few Q7 or gold
4) Lack of national cooperation
My response to this post is exactly why I have been so upset with the change in alliances in eIndia, not because I am a pawn to “my Croatian masters” as our esteemed MoFA has argued (still can’t believe that a member of our government called me that), but that the comment from this person about United Agression could not have been more wrong. Below was my response:
1. Dishonor is screwing over all of your allies because you are pissed at one. ie. f***ing over all of EDEN because of eCroatia.
2. Loyalty is showing that even when mistakes are made and tempers fly, your allies know you will be there for them. ie. not f***ing over EDEN because of eCroatia.
3. Mercenaries are people who will fight for any country; I believe we have proved that we are loyal to our true friends by not fighting for the rashly added new allies. ie. not f***ing over EDEN because of croatia.
4. We have done everything possible to work with the government to bring caution to the situation with eCroatia as we knew that in the end we will be wiped without eCroatia stopping their aggression as CoT will never really fight for us and we needed support from larger EDEN member to intervene. ie. not f***ing over EDEN because of croatia.
I think that eCroatia should have handled the situation better¬ they have been brutish and domineering however I still have no idea why our government decided to stop renting regions to eCroatia, other then to provoke a war. eCroatia should have transferred the regions they promised back, however kicking them out of the country was rash and foolish, as we are where we are now because our government let tempers flare.
I hope that our new allies will actually start fighting for us, I really do, but I am quite confident that they won’t. Regardless of what your perception of the situation is, the facts remain we are losing to eCroatia and I mean loosing bad.
It is not I that has turned against eIndia, I really have not, I do want what’s best for this country as it has so much promise. I am just having trouble keeping up with the numerous alliance shifts of our government and the hourly announcement that we are signing MPPs with CoT and tWo member-eNations when we refused to sign MPPs with EDEN members for the last several months. I am having trouble seeing the forest for the trees, but I don’t think it is because of me, I think it is because our government has no plan. And if they do, please, please, please tell us what it is and engage in a discussion on its merits.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.