Irish Foreign Ministry
The purpose of this pact is to signify and formalize the friendship between the Netherlands and Ireland by the means of establish more mutual cooperation between the two countries and therefore ultimately bringing our two nations closer together.
The Netherlands and Ireland are not just allies, but friends, and true friendship is what makes a nation prosper.
The two Foreign Ministries have concluded that the following treaty is to be put in place:
1. In the event of a war, both nations will vow to support each other against the invaders in their full capacity, time, relations and resources permitting.
2. The goals of the two nations’ administrations are to be prioritized by both nations as if they were their own, where both nations will aim to supporting each other as much as possible in all forms of matters of government. Economically, diplomatically, militarily and so on.
3. The two countries will engage in a border treaty making the granting of citizenship easier between the two countries. The immigration authority and congress of both nations are to prioritize each others citizens upon a citizenship application as if they were their own.
4. Cultural events shall be celebrated by both countries mutually with the support of both governments. The celebration may variate, from duo-national strikes, article publishing in memory or celebration of the historical or cultural event or organized competitions or games between the two countries. Examples of events to celebrate would be for example the Easter Rising, the Battle of Scheveningen, St Patrick’s Day or the Koninginnedag.
5. Neither country shall in any form attempt to continuously pressure, bribe or intimidate it’s partner country to comply with the foreign, internal or military policies of their country under any circumstances despite the differences between the two countries.
Carolus XII Rex, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ireland,
Scipivs Africanv, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands,
Joep O, Special Advisor of the Netherlands
In the name of
The Psych0, President of Ireland,
Van Spijck, President of the Netherlands
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.