Irish Foreign Ministry
represented by: scyzoryck, CP
represented by: Bean&teddy, CP
represented by: eDarkAngel, CP
Terms of the agreement
1. eIreland agrees to sign a Non-aggression pact with ePoland. This states that eIreland and ePoland may not enter into any direct conflict (war) under any circumstances for the duration of the treaty, breaching of this will result in the forfeit of the treaty by the aggressive nation.
2. eIreland agrees not to start nor support by troops or other means any RWs on the territory of ePoland.
3. ePoland agrees to let go of all occupied original eIrish regions immediately.
Duration of agreement
1. The duration of this agreement is for 2 months starting the day it is ratified and ending on the corresponding date two months later unless Ireland will attack eUK and therefore will break the treaty with eUK. As an exception is NE on eUK in the terms of the deal in order to exchange the regions in the treaty between eUK and eIreland.
1. All cost concerning the recovery of the occupied regions fall on eIreland.
2. ePoland will not obstruct the release of the regions.
3. This agreement comes into effect after it has been ratified and published in both countries national media.
Read the full Doc here
MOFA of eIreland
Director of eIrish Ambassador Program
Link to Current Cabinet (Updates every month)
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.