Good day to all,
After the elections of the past 5th of March of 2013, it is my personal honor to present the Ministry of Education Team:
- Minister of Education: Lucifel
- Vice-Minister of Education; Auraborus
- Member: Shirobu
- Member: Aister Pendragon
- Member: Natsu Natsumee
The Ministry of Education will fully respect the program of the Madam President Oraizan, stating that this term will be focused on the following activities:
- Elaborating Guides about all areas in the game, that may serve its purpose to educate and to allow all japanese citizens to have access to all the information regarding the several aspects mentioned and lived on our daily life in eRepublik:
- Instauration of the Kokawa Jinja Program - the tribute to the first Emperor of Japan, which will be a program executed by the Ministry of Education to promote giveaways of food and weapons.
- Translation Department - This will be the attempt to restore the japanese culture and language back to our media. In order to achieve this we will need anyone that is willing to work on translation of the government texts and guides to welcome any native japanese into the game, promoting both japanese and english version of text in the media.
(About this last topic we will work our best on it in order to achieve a sufficient team to answer our calls of translation) - Any interested citizens can apply by sending a message to Lucifel
Until our next article, we serve with honor the great nation of Japan!
Ten Thousand Years!
The Ministry of Education Team
[Credits] - Our special thanks to Sir Robin Ibz for creating and publishing the beautiful and high quality banners used in the articles.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.