Once your enemy is knocked out, the following would happen:
- your influence is added to the battle;
- you get experience points (1 per hit needed to kill the enemy);
- you will get rank points (10% of your influence).
You will also see a pop-up (like the image below) that tells you the effects of your fight. You can continue fighting by clicking "Add influence"-button.
- If you don't do anything in 2 minutes you need to confirm that you're still there before the battle status and heroes are updated.
- Battle Hero is an award given to a citizen for achieving the highest amount of damage in any battle. It is achieved by Fighting for a country in a battle.
- Campaign Hero is an award given to a citizen for achieving the highest amount of Damage in a campaign. Compared to the Battle Hero there is just one Campaign Hero medal which will be awarded to the Soldier who achieved the highest Damage in all divisions.
Fight hard, fight smart. Let us regain our regions. Courtesy of Erepublik Wiki, the official online encyclopedia of Erepublik.
Minister of Education
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.