eBid is an auction and bidding site, created for eRepublik, which uses Gold as currency.
On eBid you can partecipate in an auction or host one.
How can I bid for an auction?
First of all, you have to register (it's a 1 minute operation and you are asked only for desired nickname, desired password and your erepublik ID).
Then you have to deposit some gold in your account: you can do this by sending the amount you want to have in eBid to me, possibly with a PM which indicates your nick on eBid.
I will then add the money your account on the site.
From that moment you can use your money on the site and bid wherever you want.
How can I host an auction?
You need to have an account on the site.
If you do you can contact me (in game or on IRC) and tell me:
- What kind of auction you want (traditional or unique lowest bid)
- What do you want to sell (it could be an item, a stock of items or an amount of some currency)
- How much should the auction last (24-48-more hours)
- The minimum income you want to get (if you get less, the auction is cancelled: the item up for sale remains to you and all the bids are refunded)
- [optional] A short description or comment for the auction.
If you want to host an auction remember then you take 90% and I take 10%.
It's all here?
No, I am working to add new kind of auctions (suggestions are welcome) and others games.
Some example and stats
The first winner of an auction was tod315 who won 10 units of Q3 food for just 0.01 Gold.
eBid has been officially launched January 9, 2011 and now (January 11, 2011) it counts 36 registered users and 172 bids worth 20.01 gold of which 12.34 comes from the unique low bids auctions.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.