Australian Defence Department
ALL DIVISIONS: FOR Australia in New South Wales
ALL DIVISIONS: FOR Australia in the Northern Territory.
ALL DIVISIONS: FOR Argentina in Zona Sur
Read more about the Battle Wall and Bleeding Damage here.
- Fight to bring the bar over 50% and hold it there.
- Don't fight if we are winning by more than 60% (Division 1+2) or 55% (Division 3+4) since its usually wasted damage unless in the half hour of the battle.
- Join us in #auswar for Mass Attacks everyday at 02:00 and 14:00 eRep Time and the worship of Aus's very own Gods of War.
- Use Training (Free) and Climbing Centre (0.19G) for 7.5+ Strength every day. Use you Super Soldier Medal Gold to pay for the training.
- Upgrade these two Centres as soon as possible to get to +22.5 Strength per day. Only then upgrade the Shooting Range (1.79G).
- Work for an Aussie company to help build our economy.
- Bring it with passion and attitude.
The Australian Defence Force are recruiting True Blue Blooded Aussies. The ADF is the common meeting place of career soldiers and our allies in militia. Come onto forums to see how we have unified might in Australia and help rank new recruits with speed. Our supplies are quite yummy too.
1> Sign up to the Aus eRepublik Forums.
2> Join the Aus Citizen membergroup on forums.
3>Join the ADF .
Ask ADF Marshal Malgoo if you need help becoming a True Blue hero or anyone on #ADF
> Can I join the ADF if I want to remain in my Military Unit? Yes, here's how and why. Remember, all Aus Citizens are encouraged to co-join the ADF to get additional government sponsored supplies.
> Who are the Australian Military Units? Glad you asked.
> Lost? Go through the Dept. of Education New Player Guide
MoD (Main Units)CyberCasper
dMoD (Military Units and Mercenary Orders) Ramiz Emmi
dMoD (Civilian Orders)Starscreamzz
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.